Chapter 6

Next day Weiwei asked ChiCheng to accompany him to fresh market.He plan to cooked something special for ChiCheng as a sign of apology.They both go there by taxi.They both like newlyweds. ChiCheng like forgot already what happen  yesterday.
They both surprised when they saw unknew car infront weiwei house.As soon they entered  the house, they smell the delicious cuisine. Is was Li gege.He was cooking while chatting with grandma.They both having a good conversation.
Weiwei greet him. He put the thing he buy inside the refrigerator and helps Li gege cooked. Wei wei asked Chi Cheng to accompany Grandma watching television.
While watching television Chi cheng glare at Weiwei and Li gege.He felt jeolous. They both having a good conversation. Ocassionaly he heard Wei Wei laugh happily. Then they 4 having lunch together.
They eat together and chatting happily. Chi Cheng felt isolated from their conversation. Li gege stories about their past.The memories when he still lives there. He also stories about his parents too.He returns back to China to continued he study and his parents also decided to returned back and lives in China. Ocasionally Li gege stolen glare at Weiwei and Chi Cheng noticed it.Chi cheng clenching his teeth. They both scramble to put dish on Weiwei bowl.Grandma and Weiwei praise Li gege cooked. Ch iCheng felt over jeolous.Along his relationship before he never had jeolous situation. He always control the situation .He the one been envied. Even other interested at his girlfriend's  he just let be becos he does not care.But when he with Weiwei he always felt unsecured and uncontrollable. He worried some one would snatched Weiwei from him.
After lunch weiwei,Li gege and grandma chatting among themself.Then grandma excused  herself to met his neighbor,  leaving Weiwei and Li gege alone.Chi cheng take a nap inside  bedroom.
Then Weiwei entered  the room.He take his phone under the pillow,  suddenly  chi cheng grab his hand.Weiwei surprised. Chi cheng pull Weiwei to his arm and start kissing Weiwei randomly.Weiwei struggle but Chi cheng tight he hug and continued kiss Weiwei. He hand rubbing all over Weiwei body.Weiwei success stop his action.
"What are u doing Chi Chi? He voice whisper.
"Kissing my lover."Chi Cheng said.
"Li gege out side."Wei wei warned him.
"Let he knew". Chi cheng pull Weiwei back to him and continued kiss Weiwei. This time he more daring.
"Chi chi stop.Ok... Ok...  i promised u delicious supper".Then Chi cheng let him go. Chi cheng smirk.Wei wei step out from the room.He continued chatting with Li gege.
They chatting until evening.Li gege excuse himself and promised to come visited another time.
Wei wei awake Chi cheng at dinner time.Chi cheng take a bath and joined Weiwei and grandma for dinner.Then grandma excuse herself to sleep. They both went to room.Wei wei and chi cheng made revision. After 2 hour chicheng start bored.He approaching Weiwei.
"I'm hungary.I want my supper".he whisper to Weiwei ears.
"U hungary go kitchen. I had leaved snack inside the kabinet".Wei wei pretend not understand. Chi cheng closer to Weiwei. He kiss Weiwei cheek.He bite and licking Weiwei ear.Weiwei ticklish.
"Stop it chi chi.Nanai would heard."wei wei pretender hard to get.
"Nanai already slept.U can heard her snoring from here".Chi cheng continued pasionately kiss Weiwei. He take Weiwei hand and put it on he dick.He use Weiwei hand rubbing he dick.He hard and lustful.
"I'm hungry,"he whisper lustful.Weiwei stand up and drag Chi cheng to bed.He push chi cheng on bed.He kiss Chi cheng.He hand rubbing Chi cheng dick.He sit between Chi cheng thigh.He take off Chicheng pant. His dick stand hard.Chicheng eyes full with desire and lustfull.Weiwei put Chicheng hard dick, inside he mouth.He licking it like ice cream.While licking he pumping Chicheng dick.Chicheng chest tight.He chest up and down. Then he climax.He take Weiwei toward him and kiss weiwei pasionately.
Thanks baby.U? Chi cheng worried about Weiwei.He noticed only him climax.
"I'm okay. U sleep, i still want made revision". Weiwei told Chi cheng. Chi cheng sleep with satified face.
Weiwei knew Chi cheng always tolerated with him.Chi cheng are predator,  he attack not defend.He knew Chicheng want more from him,he too but he too scared. Chi cheng never talk about it.Wei wei just want to sleep suddenly his phone rang.Is was Li gege.Li gege only want to say good night.Chi cheng awake.He pull Weiwei on his arm.
"Weiwei can we talk?"Chi cheng questioned Wei 
"Uhmm."
"How close u and Li before"? .
"So close.We befriend since kid.He always take care me since kid.I always stick with him.We close until he emigrate to US then we lost contact".
"U like him? "
"Of course. I comfortable with him".Chi cheng silent.His heartaches.
Why?
"I dont like u close to him.I jeolous.Evertime he stories about memory u both had i heartaches. I jeolous cos he knew u before me.I wish i knew u earlier".
Weiwei surprised with chi cheng honesty confess.He never in relationships. He never knew how to react.
"U should not feel like that.He like gege to me.U different,  i love u.U my boyfriend."
"But i always felt unsecured when u with him."
"It is becos we not had real sex?"Weiwei wondering.Chi cheng silent.
"I'm sorry chi chi.If not i dont love u,it just.". Weiwei silent.He too shy to admited he scare.He man,he had pride  too. Chi cheng felt guilty when he saw Wei wei gloomy face.
"I wait until u ready.Sorry for doubt u relationships with Li gege."He peck a kiss on Weiwei lip.
After the discussion, Wei wei tried to take care Chi Cheng heart.He distant he relationships with Li gege.Li gege noticed it.
Weiwei felt awary when Li gege invited him to celebrated  his birthday party tonight. He doing the party  at his apartment.Li gege really wish he could come.
Weiwei asked permission from Chi Cheng.
"Are u sure?"Wei Wei surprised when  Chi cheng allowed him.
"I thrust u."Chi Cheng kiss he nose.He agree even though not  wholeheartedly
"U really supercute.Now i regreted allowed u go to the party. "Chi cheng help Wei wei button  he shirt and teased him.He sent Weiwei to Li gege apartment.
"U sure u do not want come."weiwei ask confirmation from Chicheng.
"I dont think he mind".Weiwei persuade chi cheng.
"No i already promised Jason to met him at club.Call me when u finish".Chi cheng said.
"Bye"
"Bye"
Wei wei heart pouding when he approaching Li gege apartment. He entered the apartment when he noticed the door un locked.He searching Li gege.Suddenly Li gege hug him from back.Li gege thank him for coming.Then Li gege stop the music and asked everybody to had attention.His friend take off the cake and put in on table.Li gege grab wei Wei wrist and drag him close to the cake.He made a wish while his other hand hold tight Wei Wei hand.Then he blow the candle.Every one clamp their hand and the party begin.The sound inside the apartment louisy.weiwei standing up at balcony.The night view are beautiful.Li gege came. He bring two glass alcohol drink with him also two plate a cake.
"Thanks for coming"Li gege thanks him.
"Nothing.Sorry i did not brought u anything"weiwei said.
"No u present,  are gift to me".Li gege staring weiwei beautiful eyes tenderly.He always spellbound when he look weiwei beautiful big eyes.Weiwei pretend to cough when he noticed Li gege staring him.
Li gege offended the drink to Weiwei. They both drink it.Then they both returned back inside the apartment. They play a pocky stick game.Wei Wei and Li gege be partner.
He deliberate kiss Wei wei while eating the pocky stick.wei wei blushing.Then they continued the other games.This time,they playing games,licking u partner finger.They put the cake on their partner finger then compete who finish first.Li gege put the cake on his finger and weiwei licking it while he hand tied back.Li gege felt excited.Wei wei shy but the people in the party clap their hand give support and they getting wild. .Weiwei felt hot and lustful.He excuse to go toilet.Li gege bring him into his room and asked weiwei to rest a while.They both felt lustful suddenly. Li gege push weiwei into the bed and them both take both their clothes. They both kiss each other passionately. They rubbing each other body and dick.They drown under their desire.Li gege on top wei wei body.He bite and licking wei wei ear,neck and nipple.He leave mark on weiwei chest.He pinch weiwei butt.weiwei moaning excited.They both really uncontrollable suddenly Weiwei phone rang.Weiwei like awake from he desire.He stop Li gege.He pick up a phone.Is Chi cheng.
"Are u done.It already midnight.I wait u downstairs"Chi cheng said..
"Ok.. Ok.i coming".He look at them both.Them both almost naked.They both only wearing a underware.Li gege laying beside him unconsicios. He put his clothes back and wash he face to refresh himself.He head to ChiCheng.Then they head to his house.
Meanwhile wei wei at party,Chi cheng went to met Jason.He chatting with him.
"Where weiwei.? "Jason asked.
"He at his friend birthday party."Chi cheng answer.
"U not joined it.? "Jason curious it bcos Chi cheng always stick to Wei Wei.
"No,  he Wei Wei childhood friend.He met after 4 year apart".Chi cheng explain.
"Why u look distracted."Jason noticed Chi Cheng attitude.
"I do not knew.This guy made me felt uneasy.Evertime he around wei wei i felt jeolous and unsecure."Chi Cheng confess.
"Are u and weiwei still not.... "Jason wondering.
Chi cheng smirk.He knew the question meaning.He nodded.
"U really love him dont u? "Jason wondering.
"What can i say.I willing tolerate with him on any matter.I learn many thing from our relationship patient,tolerate.Serve me right.Before this i never care about my ex girlfriend feeling".Chi cheng said.They both laugh.Them he glare his watch
"I moved first.It almost midnight.See u soon."
Chi cheng wait almost ahour before  he called weiwei. He heart felt uneasy.Then Wei wei appear.He apologized been late and made Chi  Cheng  wait.Weiwei ride Chi Cheng motorbike and hug tight  Chi cheng body. He felt guilty.
As soon they arrive Weiwei straight go to bathroom and bath.He noticed love bite on his chest.What happened between him and Li gege suddenly appear.He felt disappointed with himself. Chi cheng was smoking when he returned to room.He hug Chi cheng from back.
"Wo ai ni chi chi".He lean his head on chi cheng back.Although Chi cheng weird with weiwei attitude but he like been hug and love by weiwei.
Weiwei avoided Li gege call since that incident. Every time he looked the lovemark,he remind theincident.