and...MORE DRAMA!

Start from the beginning

"I was just...in a bad mood..."

"Bad mood? Really? I didn't know at all" I said sarcastically.

"I get it, your angry"

"Nooooooooooooooo...not angry...more than that..."

"Ok...I guess you have a right to..."

"You...guess...well ok..."

"Well, yeah, if you didn't mention that everything was going to be ok I wouldn’t have done it..."

"HA! So its all my fault then?!" I asked getting more angry.

"What? No, I didn't say that!"

"Well it sure sounded like you were getting at it!"

"But I wasn't! How did it sound like it?!"

"IF YOU DIDN'T MENTION THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE OK I WOULDN'T HAVE DON'T IT! THAT SOUNDS A LITTLE LIKE AN ACCUSATION!"

"But I wasn't!"

I scoffed and walked away, clenching my fists. If I didn't mention it he wouldn't have done it?! I stomped angrily through the living room getting questioning faces from everyone, Kakshi looked up from his book, a frown under his mask. Rock lee and Kiba looked up from the computer...they learned to use, Naruto stopped arguing with Sasuke and Bella...well...she stopped giving Sasuke goo goo eyes and Alison was just sitting there, a worried look on her face and Noah looked up from his video game. Amy and Neji came away from the book they were reading and Amy looked concerned while Neji was looking in the direction with Gaara. But I ignored them and stomped to my room, slamming the door closed.

This cant possibly be MY fault! I mean, I said not to worry! That's it! And he goes, like that!

I sighed, I needed to calm down, don't wana go all RAWR! JINCHUURIKI! On everyone and pure wreck my room...

Someone knocked on the door and I sighed, really?! Couldn’t they see I’m...well...angry?!

I opened the door and seen...Kakashi?! Shouldn’t it be Amy?

"Uh...hi" I said.

"Come on" he said.

"Hie?!"

"I'm going to help you...get out the anger..."

"Um, no, I'm fine thanks"

"To bad" He came in and lifted me up slinging me over his shoulder.

"THIS IS JUST LIKE MY BIRTHDAY! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled punching his back.

"And again, be over quicker if you stop that"

I sighed and stopped punching him.

"Thank you" he said

"Yeah yeah, get on with it you old perv"

"IM NOT OLD!"

"Really?!"

"IM IN MY 20'S!"

"BUT YOU HAVE SILVER HAIR!"

"SO?!"

"SO...so...I got nothin..."

He walked down the stairs and passed everyone who ended up laughing.