VERSION 2!

Hey! So this will be the first snippet of  Park Chanyeol's sister, Version 2! I have decided to use the current members of EXO, so sadly, no Kris, Tao and Luhan. I thought about writing the new book seperately, but i was being a lazyass and decided not to because then I will have to find a new cover and write a new description blah blah but I am really REALLY excited for this :D so i hope you enjoy it!

Laya's POV

11 Years ago....

"Oppa! What do you want to be when you grow up?" 11 year old Laya asked her brother

"I want to be a singer. I want to be the happiest singer in korea!" 12 year Chanyeol said.

"Happiest singer? Oppa what do you mean by that?" The confused little girl asked

"It means i want to always be happy and not feel sad. I want to be a virus that spreads happiness to everyone!" Chanyeol squealed

I yawned and scratched my head, "Laya? Oh good you're awake! Get cleaned up and come downstairs, We'll be having guests. Clean your room too alright? It's like a group of elephants came and partied in your here"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the same time "Umma, firstly, It's not like the guests are coming up to my room and secondly, elephants can't party." my mother stuck out her tongue and went downstairs "Yeah! Real mature mother!"

I can already picture her mocking me in the kitchen, groaning, I stood up and went to the bathroom and showered. 30 minutes of terrible singing, getting shampoo in my eyes and almost breaking my neck in the process, I finished showering. I walked to my closet,rubbing my eye, I decided on wearing a tight black crop tee and black ripped skinnies. Then finally I slid on a green and navy blue flannel, I kept my make up natural and my hair down.

As I was finishing up my make up, I heard my mother call me, "Laya! Hurry up! The guests are going to be here in 10 minutes" I grabbed my phone and went downstairs "I'm here"

I muttered as I entered the kitchen "Did you clean room?" Mom immediately said, I muttered profanities under my breath "ani, the elephants will. I mean they were the cause of it, so they better clean up after themselves am I right?" I said making her glare at me before she could say anything, the doorbell rang. Mom quickly threw the ladle she was about to hit me with in the sink and ran out of the kitchen.

I cocked an eyebrow and unlocked my phone, seeing that I got a text from Kim Taehyung, my partner in crime.

From Taetits,

No schedule today! Meet up? Your fanboy (kookbaby) misses you <3

I rolled my eyes at his text, as I was replying him, I heard mom greeting the guests

To Taetits,

Pick me up at mine at 3? Bring kookbaby I miss him too :(

I laughed as I pressed send, yes my best friend is Kim Taehyung from BTS. and kookbaby is what me and him call jungkook because well, it's our thing. How do I know him? You se-

"Laya? Come here" mom cut me off, I buried my phone in my back pocket and followed her to the living room. "Hey Sis!" my eyes widened, is that my brother and his members? Ahem, let me continue what I was about to say. You see, my brother is Park Chanyeol from EXO.

I stood frozen in front of them, unable to move my muscles. Mother nudged me, snapping me frozen state. I smile widely and hugged the giant boy. I hugged him as tightly as I could "what the hell! First you leave for God knows how long and appear out of nowhere!" I said in Korean (speeches in italic is them speaking in Korean)

I smacked him in the head, lightly. He groaned and let go of me, rubbing his gigantic head. "mianhae! We've been really busy with tour lately and preparing for our comeback. But hey, you see us on TV often right" I scoffed and rolled my eyes

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around my shoulders "Yeah you see me on TV often right" I shrugged off his arm and elbowed him "You wish"

He smirked "every night, Laya"

Lay pulled him away from me and glared at him "stop flirting, we've only been here for 5 minutes" I smiled at Lay, he's always been my favorite

"yeah! We all know that you, Lay, Sehun and Kai have a mega crush on Laya" Chen spoke up, I blushed slightly and glared at him.

"Please don't bring that up, I don't like knowing that my friends actually like my sister. That's gross" Chanyeol groaned, I flipped him the bird and stuck out my tongue "That means I'm the better sibling"

He scoffed "I have more fans than you do, so I think I'm the better sibling, And mom likes me better" I mocked him "at the end of the day,I have this pretty face so I think I'm the winner here"

Suddenly my phone dinged, I took it out of my pocket and unlocked it

From Taetits,

Mkay! See your saggy ass later!

I rolled my eyes again.

To Taetits,

Fucker.

My mom reentered the living room, "alright breakfast is ready!" our faces brightened at the word food and rushed to the table. Chanyeol suddenly spoke up "my sister is sitting next to me" I groaned at the same time, Baek, sehun and Kai did.

I glared at Chanyeol "But I want to sit next to-" Baekhyun cut me off "me" and was cut off by Kai "Ani, she wants to sit next to me" before sehun could say anything, I spoke up "Suho"

Suho and Xiumin perked up knowing that I will be sitting in between them, Chanyeol sighed "Fine" Making the three groan.

I grinned and sat down in between the two boys, across of me was Lay who was smiling at me. I return it, you see even though, he has a mega crush on me, unlike the other three, he doesn't openly show it. He's more of a 'I'll wait until there's only the two of us in the room then I'll make a move' kind of guy. I totally don't mind it, it's better than the three annoying dumb, dumber and dumbest. But this doesn't mean that I return the feelings, I want to get to know them better.

After breakfast, we sat in the living room and catched up, at 1pm, mom left for work leaving me and the guys alone. "So are you going to be staying here or going back to your dorm?" I asked Chanyeol. He thought about it before answering "I don't think so, we have to prepare for our comeback this whole week. We have to leave at 3 also" I nodded

"But I can stay here with you, if you'd like" Kai stated, wiggling his eyebrows, earning a smack on the head by Baek and a shove by Sehun. Lay on the other hand, glared at him quietly. Probably planning Kai's death seeing the expression on his face, but Lay is too nice to do that. He's probably picturing himself, pushing Kai into the Han River. Yeah that's better, not really

"oh good, I have to meet with Taehyung and our child later at 3" as soon as I said that, the room flipped. Here's a brief description of the boys after I said that:

Chanyeol spat out his tea and coughed to his death

Chen gagged, because he got wet from Chanyeol's tea

Suho and Xiumin had their mouth wide open

D.O widened his eyes x100

Lay fainted

Baek fell from his seat

Kai and sehun screamed like the little babies they are

Me, I laughed my saggy ass out when Chen vomited all over mom's favourite carpet

I did not regret saying that at all.

*

*

*

*

*

*
That's the first chapter of the 2nd version of Park Chanyeol's Sister! I hope you like it! As you can see, it's completely different from the first chapter of version 1. Thanks for reading! Love you lots!