Chapter 12

Chanyeol's POV

I left laya's room with a sigh, suddenly my phone rang "nae annyeonghaseyo, manager hyung?"

"listen kid, it wasn't easy to convince the boss but i did it, your sister can come with one condition, she is your responsibility alright?" He said.

I smiled, " Arraseo! We won't let you down hyung!"

I turned back to Laya's room and ran inside "LAYA LAYA WAKE UP!!" I jumped on her bed with a smile on my face, slowly her eyes open "oppa? What are you doing?" She shove me down to the floor making me land on my butt.

I smile at her and open the door " GUYS COME TO LAYA'S ROOM!" i wait another five minutes for all the guys to arrive.

They ran in hurriedly with panic on their faces "well now that we're all here. LAYA IS COMING WITH US ON TOUR!!" in seconds the room was filled cheers and screams, "are you serious?!" Laya yelled, I nod my head grinning.

All 13 of us did a 10 minute celebratory dance until the party pooper, suho said " OK let's all go to sleep now, we have rehearsals and you young lady have work" he used his dad tone that made all of us groan and go to our rooms.

I stayed in laya's room for a few more minutes, "are you excited to go on tour with us? " she nod smiling like a kid. I laughed and pat her head "goodnight dummy"

Mark's POV

I stared into space as I thought of her face, even just thinking about her brings a smile to my face. "Dude stop smiling like that. You look weird, weird as in not good" Jackson's annoying voice cut my train of thoughts, I roll my eyes and stood up

"Leave him Jackson he's probably thinking about his Laya" I chuckle, making Jackson do weird kissy noises "you're so whipped" making all 7 of us laugh

"Hey when do we get to meet her?" Jr. Suddenly spoke up, "oh I already met her hyung! She's reaaally pretty!" BamBam smile and sighed at same time, that made me snap at him "yah" he laugh and put his hands into a surrender position

I don't know if I should let her meet them. I mean look at them, Jackson is making some sort of chicken dance, JB staring himself in the mirror, Jr is joining Jackson in that weird dance, Youngjae is making weird faces, BamBam and Yugeom is busy playing kid games that you see in kindergarten schools. They're weirdos, I swear I'm the only normal one here "please no you're not. You're just as weird as the rest of us here" JB scoffed with the other guys agreeing

Did I say that out loud? "Yes you did stupid" Jackson spoke up. I grin sheepishly, "I'll think about it and it's not easy guys. I mean she lives with EXO sunbaenims, Park Chanyeol is her brother yes they are blood related" I explain, the boys stare at me wide eyed.

"Woah" they simultaneously said and I nodded. Suddenly BamBam beamed "MAYBE WE'LL GET TO MEET EXO SUNBAENIM!! MAN I LOVE THEM" and started doing the well-known wolf move.

I roll my eyes and started stretching, my mind still lingering off to her beautiful face.

Laya's POV (a lot of switches between POVs Sorreh)