"But I dont know if i like him back.."

A couple of things. There may or may not be a little bit of smut in this chapter😊😊 Ok so the Saturday that Mike visits is actually going to be 3 weeks after he says he is coming. Ok? Ok. Sorry loves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't deal with it. I just lost my best friend. Everything was perfectly fine until we met Pierce the Veil..... It wasn't because of them right? I did spend more time with them but she didn't spend any time with me really. Everything was pretty much perfectly fine until that argument at lunch.
My phone buzzed in my pocket and I checked to make sure I wasn't missing a message from one of the guys.

Sam- hey girl I know you had a bad day. What's wrong?
What? How does she know I had a bad day? That's weird. Like really weird.

Chris- Alex please answer me, I'm sorry that Erin did this to you. I know how close you were. Well, you and me are close too you know? You're amazing.
Aww that was actually kinda cute. I guess I shouldn't ignore him I mean he didn't do anything.
I responded to Sam first and thought about what I should tell Chris.

Me- hey how did you know I had a bad day? Anyway my best friend, since we were about 3 or 4, dumped our friendship. And said that I didn't consider anyone else's feelings. She knows better than that..
I sent that and went to Chris's thread.
Me- it's ok and yeah me and her were pretty close but you and I are really close too. You're the best. Thanks for always being here for me!
I pressed send and curled up in the bed. If I go to sleep now then Kylee can't mess with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday
"MIKE!!!" I screamed and jumped into his arms.

"Hey kiddo! What's up?" He said and set me down.
"I lost Erin. We're not friends anymore. She hates me and I don't know why. But me and Chris are talking more now. He's always been like my best friend so it's nice spending more time with him." We walked up to my room and I was hoping Kylee wasnt in there. "I'm sorry lex, I wish there was something I could do to help you with that situation. I hope it all works out for you in the best way though." He hugged me again as we walked into my room. Kylee was sleeping but at least she wouldn't bother us.
"So um I think my friend Chris likes me" I say as I sit on my bed and Mike follows. "Aww that's sweet. Friendships always lead to something more" he says and winks at me. "But I don't know if I like him" I sigh and he scoots closer to me and wraps his arm around me.
" that's ok. If you don't like him just tell him that you really do love him, but you're more comfortable staying best friends. If he is an understanding person, or even a little bit of a gentle men, then he will accept that and pretend that you guys didn't have to have that conversation." He says as he rubs my arm. I take in what he is saying and plan on saying that if he asks me out.
"So um. I have some news" Mike starts to get fidgety and it makes me nervous. "Oh yeah? What's that?" I try my best not to sound nervous but I'm pretty sure I fail.
"Well the guys are coming to see you. If you want they can each come on a certain day or they can all come on the same day. It's up to you" as soon as he says that I let out the breathe I didn't realize I was holding. I smile and laugh a little. "They can come on separate days that's cool" I shifted and realized we were really close together. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we just sat like that for a few minutes.

"Lex, you know you're beautiful right? And any guy would be the luckiest person in the universe to have you." Mike says and trails his fingertips up and down my arm soothingly. "No I didn't. But if you say so then it must be true. You know you're really sweet right? And you deserve to have any girl that you want." I say and tilt my head so that I'm looking at him. I guess I should have known before that I was that girl because his eyes flick to my lips and then toomy eyes again. Not a second later his lips were pressed to mine in a passionate kiss. As Mike laces our fingers together I smile and he licks my bottom lip requesting access. I decide to tease him a bit and refuse. Turns out he's more of a gentleman than I thought because he didn't go any further with it. In the middle of our heated make out session he started to take off my shirt and I took off his. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He fondled my breasts and gave them a squeeze causing me to pull on his hair and moan into his mouth. He started to slide my jeans down my legs and I started undoing his belt and his pants were almost half way down his legs. I'm so ready for this and I can't believe it's actually happening I mean this is Mike Fuentes my idol and celebrity crush since I was 10 years o- "Get the fuck out of here you stupid Emo freaks!" Oh shit I forgot Kylee was in here. Me and Mike scrambled to get our clothes back on and then sat on opposite sides of the bed. "Shut the hell up Kylee" I yell as my cheeks flush red, Mike stares at the floor with wide eyes. "Just wait until I tell miss Beverly about this." She smirked and put her hand on the door knob.

"Then I'll tell her what you and Brianna do when Caleb comes over. How you all get tangled up in the sheets and have to cover each other's mouths so she can't hear you moaning each other's name like it the only thing you know ho-" "SHUT UP FINE I WONT SAY ANYTHING!" She stormed across the hall into the room of a couple of her minions. Lizzy and Bella are twins and do literally everything Kylee says but they also are like best friend goals when they're not plotting evil against some one. I wish I had a friendship like theirs tbh. She slams the door and me and Mike just stare at each other for good 2 minutes before he entertained our fingers and we lay back looking the ceiling, my head on his chest. "So that wasn't awkward at all." He says and kisses the top of my head. "Yeah I hope that kind of thing never happens again." I sigh and my eye lids become heavy. I fall asleep to the sound of Mike's heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooooooooo do you ship any of the characters? Which ones? Sorry that this was so short but it was just a filler. Did you enjoy the smut while it lasted? It couldn't have continued for reasons that you will find out later in the story. But there will be some more smut soon. Who do you think it will be with?😏 ok the next chapter will be up asap!

Stay strong stay beautiful and stay strange!! Till next time my lovelies 😘~ Alex