Game over

Just a quick A/N

Ok please don't hate me but in this story.... Erin is the bad guy.. Don't get me wrong, Erin is awesome and I think her and tony are great together, but it just fits the story

~Alex's pov~

"Tony?"

I know that voice too well. Erin Aschow. Tony's ex girlfriend.

"Erin.. What are you doing here?" Tony asked with a look of horror on his face

"Oh, I'm sorry am I not allowed to go shopping with my friend?" Wow she is a bitch.... I thought she was so nice and when I met her she was absolutely sweet to me. Is she really an awful person? Am I just imagining this right now?
" Erin don't do that please we're trying to have a good time with our friend here, she's had a rough week" Jaime says and i hide my face a little. Rough week? More like rough life, but whatever. I'm not gonna interrupt this.
Erin looks at me kinda of confused, more like she's studying my appearance.
"Correct me if I'm wrong but Your name's Alex, right?" Erin asked and everybody looked confused especially her friend she brought with her.
"yeah, you.. You actually remember me?" I felt like I was gonna pass out.
"Yeah. Yeah I do." She said sadly and walked over to me to give me a hug. I couldn't help but cry. I told her about my life situation and how I was an orphan and even the cutting and she remembers me which means she remembers what I told her.
"Alex, are you okay? How have those girls been treating you at the orphanage? Have you... Visited your friends since we talked..?" I know exactly what she means by that. She just asked me if I've cut since the day we met each other.. Of course I'll be honest.
"Yeah I'm okay, I've been better, but that alright. The girls still treat me poorly and yes. I have. Quite recently in fact." I look down in shame and she looks at me with sympathy. I hate that. "Do you wanna talk about it?"
"No it's okay. I already talked to Mike about it and the guys know too and are being supportive and trying to keep me happy and safe. Especially Tony.. and Mike" I chuckle and Erin's face grows..... Sad? Does she still have feelings for Tony? Oh shit. Someone call jerry. "Are you okay Erin?" "Yeah I'm fine" she smiles and hugs me again. "Y'know.. It was actually really nice to see you again Alex. I hope everything gets better" "yeah, you too" I smile pull away from the embrace. Erin walks up to Tony and says something that I can't hear but I guess it's none of my business.

*Tony's pov *
"You need to protect her. Don't let anything, and I mean ANYTHING. Happen to her. Treat her like she is the only girl in the world who can save you from yourself, Because she most likely is. She is now your queen and you are her king. She is to be treated better than you could ever have imagined treating me or any of your ex girlfriends for that matter. Do You understand me? That girl is too special to be left in her crappy life. Make it better." Erin says and then kisses my cheek. I'm actually really shocked right now. I never knew they had ever even met. "Okay. I promise." I reply and she walks up to Mike and tells him that he needs to be the big brother figure and all that. I touchy this would have ended with some wicked fight or something but it didn't. I'm glad. Mike walks over to me and asks me if I knew what had just happened. I honestly hadn't the slightest clue. " no idea man. No idea" after Erin and lex exchange numbers and Erin walks off I give lex a piggy back ride to hot topic........

(This chapter has 666 words in it.. Okie. I'll update later but I found that starting on a new story helped with my writer's block so I might start publishing and writing that one too for when I need time away from this story.) Love you guys thanks for reading!! Stay strong, stay beautiful, stay you❤️😊-Alex