When a FlashBack Floods Back

::yay I found the papers! Ok.. Again, I'm sorry for the wait but here we go::

~Lex's pov~
I woke up to a blinding ray of light piercing my eye lids, along with the voice of Erin's mother. "She'll really appreciate that, it's very sweet of you" who is Ms. Burnigan talking to? I can tell she isn't talking to Theresa... "We just want to help. Plus it'll be fun for us too." Wait, I know that voice and laugh.. Jaime... That means the rest of the guys must be here too. So that's who they're talking too! Ugh more light and more pain to my head. Don't you just love feeling like you have a hangover as soon as you wake up when you didn't even drink the night before? FML "Erin! I need a glass of water and some Advil or something, can you have that ready for me on the counter please? Thank you!" Yelling didn't really help my headache (obviously) but I don't want to get everything for myself when I'm down there. "I think you guys should go for now and come back tomorrow to spend time with the girls." I love when Ms. Burnigan tries to stay quiet or whisper because it never works and both of her kids have the ears of a bat and can hear her from down the street. "Miiiiike can you come up here and give me a piggy back ride downstairs pleeeeeeeeeaaase?!!!" I hear everyone laugh except for Ms. Burnigan, in fact I could hear her "quietly" cursing under her breathe. "God fucking dammit of course she just had to hear all of us." Well I'll be damned.. She actually said fuck.. That's a change. "Aww come on mama B, of course I heard all of you you, and we all could hear YOU from the great wall of china" I attempted to yell and laugh at the same time hearing more laughter erupt from downstairs. Wait, I can't hear erin.. Where the hell is she?! That fucking bitch! I told her specifically not to leave me alone withe her mom and sist- ..oh. I completely forgot that she has softball today. Well shit, I guess I'll be getting my Advil and something to drink on my own along with my other meds. Mike must be walking up the stairs now because I hear footsteps getting closer and closer. " yay piggy back ride!" I hear him laugh as he passes my door. "You've gotta let me pee first kid" I hear the door close as I realize he called me a kid. "You do realize I'm 17 right?" "You sure don't seem 17 with how small you are" his voice is muffled so he's still in the bathroom. Wait a second... EW! He's talking to me whir peeing?!!! Gross! Well not that gross but to me that's fricking gross. Although it is a good thing that he went to the bathroom first because I still need to put at least a tank top on. I'm modest enough not to go downstairs in just a sports bra and undies, I don't want to blind any one. A bvb tank top with black spanks and batman socks won't blind anybody right? After putting the clothes on I lay back down and burry my face into the pillow just before mike starts to open the door slowly. "Hey shorty" aww I love his smile.. Oh but he's about to get it! I'm not THAT short!!!! I sit up and stretch my arms and legs out towards him "come here giant giraffe person. "Lex, are you sure you don't wanna cover yourself up a bit more?" "Yeah what I'm wearing is fine, why would I want to cov.... Oh yeah. Can you go grab my makeup bag from the bathroom please? It's the only thing with batman on it." He nods and walks out of the room. Well that was stupid of me to forget about any of my scars..
"Here you go. Do you want me to help?" "yes please" I'm not uncomfortable with with him helping because I already showed him the scars on my wrists, but I am a little nervous about him seeing my thighs up close because I have a few new scars. "So, lex, are the drone new?" He asks gesturing to both of my thighs where there are layers of cuts and scars almost up to my knees. I just look at them and can't find words to say.. "Lexi" oh god. Nobody calls me Lexi anymore... I look into his eyes and they immediately search my own for the answer and reason. "Maybe" I mumble almost quiet enough that even I can't hear as I look at the floor. "Alex look at me." I keep my face down until he grabs my chin and pulls my head up so that I'm looking into his eyes again. He stares into my eyes and finally lets out a sigh. "How many from when." Oh god I'm gonna cry. No I have to stay strong, show NO weakness. "20 on the right thigh and 19 on the left one. I wanted to do about 30 on each and make them even as well but I got the result I wanted a little to soon to do that and I grew way too tired to even try and make another cut." Great he probably thinks I'm a freak now, I shouldn't have let him help me because I just embarrassed myself by that choice. "Alright you thighs are pretty covered up, the only cuts you can see are the newer ones but they look old and faded which is good..... Before you say anything, I don't think you're a freak or any other judge mental name like that, you have been dealing with too much your entire life and I understand. Please don't think I would judge you for this. I just want to help you, now you still have to answer my question. Are they from last night or this morning?" " they're from last night..." "What triggered you?" Here we go with the 20 questions. "Well I was happy when I was with you guys and when you and I were on the phone but after that I was thinking about a bunch of stuff and the voices kept screaming for me to do it but one if the things made me snap for some reason.
Your mom didn't leave your father because he was too childish to raise you, your father left her because he didn't want you and he didn't want your mother and he sure as hell didn't want to have a child with her
It was too much and I just caved in." Im trying my best not to cry right now because I'm almost ready to go downstairs and I really want to see the guys. "Come here baby girl. It's gonna be alright." Did Mike Fuentes just call me baby girl? I feel better already, I almost feel loved. Mike wraps his long arms around my waist and I bury my face into his neck. I now feel loved and it's amazing, I never thought I would feel like this. "Thanks Mike it helps knowing that some one cares especially when that someone is you." "Don't worry about it short stuff, I'm not the only one who cares. Let's get you down stairs before they think I'm trying to get you to do things that you wouldn't want to." I hop onto his back, ignoring the last part of what he said, and he walks to the bedroom door. "Giraffe, do you mind telling me what time it is?" "Some time after 12. What do you want for lunch?" Hmm I never sleep past 4am no matter what time I fall asleep.. Last night must have been more stressful than I realized.. Weird. "I'm not sure yet. let's attack the guys" he laughs and bounces me down the stairs, nearly killing me in the process. "Put me down you tall dildo!!" Dildo? Dildo.. I couldn't come up with anything better? Where the hell did that even come from? "Well lex, if you wanted a dildo all you had to do is ask and the guys and I could have that arranged for you." Ugh his smirk is killing me like always, Only this time it's embarrassment and disgust I'll be dying of. "Just shut the fuck up I didn't mean to say that. I don't even know where it came from it just shot out!" "That's what she said" I heard him mumble under his breathe. "Stop trying to be dirty minded because it clearly isn't phasing me" "whatever you say princess" ugh I'm just making my whole situation so much worse.
We reach the bottom of the stairs. Finally. Like its about damn time, Mike walks WAY too slow when I'm on his back okay. Vic and Jaime are raiding the fridge and don't see us but tiny is sitting at the table hurt blankly staring in our direction. Well I guess we won't be scaring him but I definitely need to talk to him and see what's wrong because he almost looks like he's...... In pain.
With me now sitting on his shoulders, Mike walks silently to the fridge and we both scream as loud as we can. Vic yelps like a little girl and I swear he pissed himself while Jaime just yells "what the hell!" And jumps so high up that when he landed back on his ass on the kitchen counter. I almost fell off of mike's shoulder when he started laughing so I hopped down and instantly we both fell to the floor tearing up from all of our laughter. "Dude your scream was fucking hysterical" Mike says in between laughs to the now pusses off yet confused Vic. "You little asshole!" Jaime laughs scooting himself to the floor and sitting on my stomach while holding my hands down