The Hated Return

3 days later

These past few days have been strange for me

These past few days have been strange for me. Amazing, but strange. Erin has been spending nearly all of her time with her "softball team" (I think she was just hanging out with her boyfriend) and Theresa has been working on some weird project for school with the kids from next door, leaving me alone with their mom when I was at the house. I've spent a lot of time with the guys and that's great but I'm just not used to being so distant from Erin and Theresa.

"Hey lex, you ready?" Vic sadly asks as I put my laptop in its case.
"Almost. Not really. Are Erin and Theresa here?" I ask and sit down on the bed with a huge sigh. "I'm not sure. Let me go ask Ms. Birmingham." Vic runs off and I'm alone. " of course they're not here because they don't like me. I'm pathetic no one should want to spend time with me and everyone's just treating me nicely out of pity. Why the fuck am I even still alive?" I ask the emptiness of the room but I jump when I hear a reply. "Because you're an important person. You're amazing, and nobody can say otherwise without feeling guilt and shame." I turned around to see Sam and another girl who I'd only seen from the few videos that Erin had shown me. I said my little rant out loud huh? Fuck..
"How long have you been here?" "Long enough to hear 'why the f am I still alive'." "Shannon this is Alex. Alex, Shannon." Shannon. YouTube. Always dyes her hair. SHANNON TAYLOR?? Awesome. "Do you still hang out with Kyle?" I asked Shannon and her eyes widened. (MDE BROKE UP OH MY GOD😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm still dying from it) "You watch my digital escape?" " yeah. A little." "that's awesome. Yeah I still talk to him, but I don't really talk to Bryan and them as much." "I understand." She seems pretty cool but I still don't get why she's here with Sam. "Well anyway, Shannon and I thought it would be nice to give you a proper send off. As a gift to remember us until next time, me and Shannon are gonna dye your hair whatever color you want." Sam smiled widely as she said this, though my eyes were nearly out of their sockets and my mouth was wide open. "Are you serious?!" I asked and they both laughed. "Yes, let's get to it." Shannon said as Jaime walked in the room. "Lex, it's almost time to g-- oh hi Sam, hi new person I don't know, what are you 2 doing here?" "Hey Jaime i'm Shannon, we met at Warped last summer, it was Kyle David Hall's birthday and you guys played the acoustic version of caraphanelia. We were with the warped You Tubers." "OH HI SHAMPOO!!!" Jaime yelled and Sam jumped. It was kinda funny if we're being honest here. "Anyway Mr. P, we came to dye Alex's hair as a goodbye present until the next time we see her. We'll touch it up then." Sam told Jaime and then smiled at me. "Oh ok we'll just drop you off tonight then so that we can spend one more day together as the squad after your hair is done." Jaime skips downstairs as we laugh at his cuteness. Man am I gonna miss that sweet goofball.

Vic's pov

"So who's adopting her?" Erin asks as she walks through the door. "ME!" Jaime jumps up and screams. Oh god not again. Here comes the arguing. "But I wanna!" Tony whined. 3.. 2.. 1.. Annnnnnnnnnnd que Mike's respon- "No, no. I'm adopting her. I'm more responsible than either of you." "Actually Michael, I'm adopting her because I'm the most responsible out of all of us." I smirked at his pouty face. Being the older brother means I always win. "Fuck forget I even asked." Erin said and walked to the kitchen. "Can't we all adopt her" Jaime asks as his face lights up.