"Do-- do you, uhm, mind if we, well, you know, join you guys? I mean, it's okay if you don't want us to! We could go and sit elsewhere if you hate us now, I don't want to--" the deep, familiar voice got interrupted by a slap of skin against skin and a whispered 'get it together, H'. Louis turned my head around and Harry rubbing his arm with a glare towards the Liam who sighed and the blue eyed boy couldn't help but giggle -which snapped Harry out of his anger towards Liam and the curly haired lad looked at the smol boy with wide eyes.

"No, we don't mind you guys sitting here," Louis beamed and Harry returned the gesture with a smile of his own.

"Thank you," they sat down -Harry next to Louis and Liam walking around to sit next to Zayn-, "Are you feeling better today? Zayn told us you were sick."

"I'm fine," Louis glanced at Zayn and the younger boy smiled. Louis didn't know what he did to deserve a friend like Zayn Malik, but he was thankful for it.

The five boys talked a lot and Louis actually joined the conversation. He even made a few jokes that had Harry laughing so hard he almost fell on the floor. At the end of the hour, Louis gained two more friends; bringing his total school friends to four. God, he had really turned into a loner.

"Hey, you guys should join Lou and I on Friday!" Zayn suddenly said and Louis panicked, "We work at this bar and the boss always throws a party on Fridays. Our shift ends around nine, so we could hang there afterwards."

Okay, Louis understood that Zayn was exited that his four best friends were now friends as well, but this was absurd. Did he really invite Louis crush to 'hang out' at their workplace? The place Louis let lose? It would've been less embarrassing to hand Harry his baby pictures than having him show up at the bar!

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Liam replied and Harry nodded with a bright smile.

"Don't flatter yourself, Malik, I'm only coming for the alcohol... And for Lewis here," Niall patted the boy's back and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Jeez, thanks Nialler, I'm on the same level as beer."

****

Louis was behind the counter serving people and Zayn sneaked away to greet their friends. It was all a bit surreal how Louis felt comfortable around the guys even though he has only known them for a week. Harry always sat next to him too, which was definitely not good for the blue eyed boy and Eleanor had laughed at him when he told her he had tripped and scraped his knee which resulted into him being carried like a bloody princess by Harry. The curly boy had freaked out even though it was only a tiny scratch.
So now, Louis was pouring liquor in glasses and flirting with costumers because he discovered that they gave a bigger tip when he did that.

"Loueehh!" Niall skipped towards him and hopped on one of the stools.

"Niall, are you already drunk? I can't give you any more alcohol, you know? I'm not carrying you home."

"Don't worry 'bout that, it's Liam's turn to do that," the blonde grinned and leaned closer to Louis, "When are you going to tell Harry you like him?"

Louis' eyes widened in shock, "W-- what?! How do you-- does he-- what?"

"Oh, c'mon, you two are as subtle as a brick. The heart eyes and the longing glances are killing me and I honestly can't take it anymore! I want my ship to sail!"

"What ship?" Liam-who had somehow managed to creep up on the boys- asked, "What's a ship?"

"You know, when you ship two people together, Li," Niall explained when he and Louis got over the shock of the sudden arrival of the replica of Hercules, "Like, I ship Louis and Harry."

"You ship them?" Liam asked again and Niall nodded, "Ship them where?"

Liam dropped his head against the counter because oh my god, Liam and Niall laughed so loud most of the club looked at him confused.

After Niall explained Liam what shipping actually meant, Zayn and Harry joined the three boys and Louis' -and Zayn's- shift ended, the five boys claimed a booth and started their 'hanging out'. Or at least that should've been what they did. Niall and alcohol was never a good mix if you wanted a quiet evening.

****

Harry woke up with a warm presence pressed to his back and an arm around his wait and for a horrible second Harry thought something had happened. Harry turned around, careful not to wake the person behind him, and let out a sigh of relief when he saw a fully clothed Louis Tomlinson that was spooning him. The younger of the two took the time to admire the other's sharp features and Harry may or may not have pressed a kiss to Louis' cheek -and even if he did, he'd never admit it.

------

I decided to end with that instead and maybe do a double update (if I have time). I won't be able to update tomorrow because 5 little demons are visiting me (my 3 nieces and 2 nephews... *sigh* I wish my half siblings told their kids that I'm not their freaking babysit).

By the way what the hell is happening on Twitter? Rumors of 1D not coming back?! They pinky promised! I'll wait even if it's for 9274620 years!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter
Thanks for reading!