"You did. I just felt as if something was a off." he replied, his voice softening slightly.

"I just want to be left alone," she huffed.

"And I want to know what the bloody hell I did so I can fix it," he quickly retorted.

"You want to know what's wrong?" she said as she stood behind her desk, she walked out in front of it, pointing an angry finger at him. "You completely ignored me tonight, talking with everyone else with such ease."

"Are you serious right now?" he asked indignantly. "You didn't want anyone to know about us. You said and I quote... 'maybe it's best if we stay away from one another tonight, I want to keep this between just the four of us.' And I agreed because it was what you wanted....not what I wanted," he finished, his breath heavy with frustration.

Regina swallowed down her guilt at the truth of his words.

Killian shook his head and looked up at her. "You've been pushing me away ever since we got out that book."

Regina bristled at the mention of after coming back to Storybrooke only a month ago. They had left many things unsaid about his and Emma's time there, as with Her and Robin. Choosing to focus on the relationship they had formed here in Storybrooke instead.

"We are not getting into that now," she told him roughly. She really didn't want to think about her foolishness there.

"Like hell we aren't," he said. "We come out if the bloody book and next thing I know you are ignoring me. When that didn't work to push me away you decided to pull every barb and nasty retort out of your vocabulary to hit me over the head with. I didn't know what the hell I had done. My relationship with Emma in there was not real. As yours was with Robin. But us. Here in Storybrooke, we are real Regina ," he said.

Regina averted her eyes from his. Looking at the ground, then her feet.

"You're not going to push me away that easily again Regina. I may have let you in these few weeks, but not now. I am committed to this," he waved his finger angrily between them, "to making this work. Your fecking stubbornness isn't going to affect me...in fact it only makes me want you more," he told her through his thick accent, his eyes burned with constrained passion. "It's one of the things I love about you," his voice rose slightly, his irritation had reached its peak.

And there it was, love, the word that both frightened and thrilled Regina at the same time. Killian stood unmoving with hunger and worry in his eyes. He feared is he moved, Regina would run. After letting his feeling out .

"Regina I.." Killian's voice wavered with emotion.

Regina didn't want him to tell her he loved her but she also didn't want him to take back the declaration of love that he had made. She didn't want to run away from her chance if being a love once more. She was a complete mess and so she did the only thing she could do, she grabbed his jacket with her fists and pulled him to her roughly, her lips landing on his.

Killian responded instantly, his arms wrapped around her, he pushed against her making her stumble backwards, her thighs hit the back of her desk. Her hands that still gripped his jacket worked to push it over his shoulders. He reluctantly let her go so she could push it down his arms, it dropped to the floor haphazardly. Their lips remained fused together. As soon as his jacket was off, Killian grabbed a hold of Regina once more. His hook gripped her waist as his hand weaved into her hair. He pulled her head closer to him, which allowed him to deepen the kiss. She granted his tongue entrance and sighed softly as it explored her mouth, hers did the same in return. Wet heat instantly pooled between her thighs as she heard him moan in reaction to their tongues coming together. His hand abruptly left her hair, and he gripped the other side of her waist. She whimpered at the loss as his lips pulled away from hers. She looked at him ready to protest but stopped when she saw the desire that burned in his eyes. It was an exact reflection of how she felt.