Prologue

Prologue:        

     (Please Support Authors with your VOTES and/or COMMENTS, Thanks)

Taylor Simon struggled to gain her position of Creative Director and get the respect of people that work with her in her step-father’s shoe company.  She also thought she worked hard to maintain her relationship with the man that texted her on her wedding day to tell her he couldn’t marry her.

After picking her pride up off the ground she went back to work and faced the pitying stares and many changes she didn’t know about because she was too busy planning her wedding.  The biggest change was her step-father’s decision to turn their company over to a man that doesn’t  have a heart and finds fault in the things that she does.  He thinks she's spoiled and incompetent and she thinks of him as aloof, insulting and secretive.  So why can't they stay away from each other.  She’s not interested in a relationship with anyone and Santo Donati would not be that man if she were. 

Taylor has to continue to work with her ex-fiancé, Nathan because they work in the same industry.  Things are starting to happen that have put Taylor in danger.  Should she trust the man that she thought loved her for the last three years and is desperate to get her back in his life or should she trust the new CEO who doesn’t tell her anything.  The dangers she’s facing are multiplying and Taylor has to not only keep herself safe from harm but she has to protect her heart from it.   

Other Stories:

--Destiny Is Served

--Resume Of Romance

All Rights Reserved:   As copyright holder I retain all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of my work.  All the characters in this story and the storyline are fictional. ©