Chapter 4

Sorry for the lllooooonnnnggggg wait.

--------------

Chapter 4-

     On the way home Mr. Chicken Wing sat with the box of skittles and other stuff. It was a very bumpy ride home.

     The car stopped with a jolt. Sara picked up the grocery bag and set it on her kitchen counter. Mr. Chicken wing landed with a thump.

     She picked up Mr. Chicken Wing a opened the freezer door.

     "Not another freezer"! Mr. Chicken Wing thought.

     Sara placed him carefully on the top shelf.

     Mr. Chicken Wing thought that he would be miserable in there. He was totally wrong. The foods in there were so nice!

     He chatted with them for a while, oh this was so much better than the snooty chicken wings at Foods Mart!

     When Sara opened the freezer door and lifted up Mr. Chicken wing, all the foods said their farewells, and he was sad to go.

     Sara place him on a tray and put him in the oven. 

As the oven heated up, the frost on mr. chicken wing melted. He loved it.

He hummed in pleasure. This felt great!

11 minute later Sara took him out of the oven. The kitchen seemed so cold now.

She set him on a plate! along with a bunch of grapes, some salad,  banana, and some vitamins. He was the main food! Mr. Chicken Wing was never so famous in his life!! He watched Sara munch on some grapes and take a bite if salad.