Chapter 12

(A/N- warning lots of swearing in this chapter)

Sarah's POV
We follow Jace to a warehouse, circle members were here because the wards were down, me and Alec walk into Magnus's layer to see him fighting a circle member, Alec shot the guy's leg while Magnus knocked him out with Magic. "Well done", I say, "more like medium rare", Magnus says turning around, he smiles seeing Alec not paying attention to me, "I don't believe we have been formally introduced, Magnus", Magnus says, "Alec and this is my girlfriend Sarah", Alec says making Magnus frown that Alec is taken, "we should probably get going", Alec says, "right we should join the party", Magnus says bitterly, we walk out.

Later we walk into a room with the others and a bunch of Downworlders, Clary walks in with a little girl, "Magnus", she calls, he turns and gets up only to be embraced by the girl, "go join the others my dear this is no place for a little girl", he says making her walk away with the others. Alec pulls me into the corner at the notice of my bitter mood, "you ok", he asks, "I just really don't like the way he's looking at you", I mutter looking down, "hey look at me there is noting to be ashamed off plus I am not attracted to him and you are the only one I am into so don't worry", he says kissing my forehead, I smile wrapping my arms around him, "i love you", I whisper, "i love you too Sarah", he says before pulling me back to the others.

"Hold tight guys were going to move", Magnus says using his magic to move the apartment, "ahh much better", Magnus says turn to us, "after every move I get an itch to redecorate, normally I love a dirty lair but this one's just sloppy", Magnus says towards Alec, I tense but Alec wraps his arm around me making me calm down, "I believe in payment for service is rendered", Magnus says placing the necklace back around Isabelle's neck, "the Lightwoods have been wearing this necklace for generations plus this would look silly on your brother", Magnus says making me chuckle, "about Alec is he more of a flower or a cologne type", Magnus whispers to Isabelle but I still heard, "ok how do we summon the memory demon", Clary says making me grateful, "are you certain, summoning a powerful demon could be lethal", Magnus says, "I'll do anything to save my mother, where is the demon", Clary says, "ok, pretty boy get your team ready", Magnus says, Jace steps up only to be pushed back by Magnus, "not you, him", Magnus says pointing to Alec, I felt my blood boil, I was about to attack Magnus but Alec pulls me back, Alec turns me to face him then brings his lips to mine for a brief kiss making me relax, "better", he asks in a husky voice, "a little", I respond, "doesn't mean I don't want to kill him any less", I say, "come with me", Magnus says to Clary obviously uncomfortable and jealous at us.

"What was that", Jace asks angrily, making me flinch again at his tone, "Jace calm down", Alec says, "Sarah are you jealous of Magnus", Isabelle asks, I nod still shaking, "why would she be jealous", Jace asks, "because she's dating my brother you idiot", Isabelle says, "oh right why didn't you tell me you and Alec were dating", Jace practically screams, "well because a) we were too busy helping a girl we barely know, and b) your a cocky shit who has his head shoved too far in his ass. I love Alec and if you don't care to see that then what kind of brother are you", I snap, "I do care says, your my sister for angel sakes, my twin", Jace says, "really because when you heard it from Isabelle you fumed, called me a bitch, slapped me in the face then kicked me in the ribs", I scream tears streaming down my face, Alec holds me close as I cry into his chest. "I'm sorry Sarah I was just upset that you never told me", Jace says, "Jace let's let it go we never had time and your scaring Sarah", Alec says as I shake in his grasp, he pulls me to sit on his lap as he sits on the couch. "Shh angel, don't cry", he says kissing my cheek as he wipes my tears away only for more to fall, a pained expression crossed Alec's face, he pulls me to his chest placing his head on my shoulder, "ti amo mio prezipso angelo non lasciare che Jace si spaventa", he whispers in Italian, I instantly calmed down at his words, "ti amo anch'io", I whisper, he wipes my tears helping me up. "Sarah, I am so sorry I got mad I never realized how much this affects you. If you want to be with Alec then that's fine", Jace says making me look at him, "I love you Jacey", I say hugging my brother, "we are ready", Magnus calls to us.

(N/A-
Italian- "ti amo mio prezipso angelo non lasciare Jace si spaventa"
English- I love you my precious angel don't let Jace scare you

Italian- ti amo anch'io
English- I love you too)