Chapter 2

Sarah's POV
We were walking into the club when suddenly I notice Jace wasn't following us, "guys wait", I say to the sibling, I look back to see him talking to a mundane, 'how is that possible Jace is glamoured how could she see him', I think, "Jace", I call. He turns to look at me before glancing at the mundane and running towards us.

We get into the club and follow the demon who shifted into a 20-year old woman. She walks into the VIP area, we follow her closing the curtains, "Izzy, Sarah", Jace says, we give him a nod knowing the plan. We walk onto the stage taking off our coats and our wigs revealing our sexy dresses, we start dancing which was attracting all the male demons. I see Jace talking to the suspect, he then takes out his blade but before he could kill her the mundane girl pushed the demon away making it fall into the couch, Jace pushes the mundane out of the way. I see Isabelle activate her whip so I tap the rune on my back making my bow and arrow appear, Jace kills the demon girl as the others start to attack us, the fight starts and all the demons attack, soon Jace and Alec kill the last one with a double slice, I notice the mundane girl run away but don't say anything.

~Time Skip~

After we get back I go to my room and change, soon I hear a knock on the door. I open it to Alec, "your brother brought a mundane into the insitute", he says, "what", I gasp, "let me see this for myself", I say closing the door and following him to the infirmary. We meet up with Jace on the way, we walk in to see Isabelle with the mundane girl from the club, "mundanes shouldn't be here", Alec says bluntly, "agree", I say earning a look from Jace, "where is here exactly", the mundi asks, "she's not a mundane guys", Jace says, "how do you know that", I ask, "because when she touched the Saraph blade it lit up, Isabelle can you-", she nods getting off the bed as Jace sits down. "I'm Jace Wayland and this is my sister Sarah", Jace says, "I'm Clary-", "Fray, we know who you are", Jace says cutting the mundane off. "Am I the only one who finds this unusual", Alec says, "I'm with Alec on this", I say, "you two find everything unusual", Jace says, "we have to report this to the clave", Alec says, "you know what dial it down a notch", Jace says, "my brother doesn't have a dial, I love you Alec but you Alec but you have a switch that's always on", Isabelle says, "I also love you Sarah but you and Alec are exactly the same", Jace says, "I love you too", me and Alec say to our siblings, "but this-", "hey you know what, give me a minute", Jace says cutting Alec off, "what is with you", Alec snaps, "really what is with him", I say, Isabelle gets up, "walk with me big brother and bestie", she says pulling us out.

"We don't know this girl there is no such thing as new Shadowhunters", Alec says as we walk down the hall, "well there is now", Isabelle says, "I mean don't you find that strange", he say, Isabelle stops and makes us face her, "what I find strange is that your so upset", Isabelle says, "maybe your upset at the way Jace is looking at her, besides we all know you have a thing for him", Isabelle continues making Alec roll his eyes, "you know you should be happy Jace is interested in someone other than himself", Isabelle says, "maybe he's pissed she ruined the mission, we still didn't find out who was behind the blood, that was our one job remember", I say getting why Alec is upset turning and walking away from the siblings.