"Luce," Natsu said, staring into my eyes. We were in the guild and surrounded by our team. Right now, we have the maximum limit of members. We have Erza, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, and I. And, our team is nearly indestructible.
      "Let's do a mission," he said, a big smile on his face. I nod in agreement. "Who else wants to do a mission?" Wendy nods in agreement and smiles.
       "Me," Erza said and then Gray does it and then Juvia. Just letting you know, never act like you like-like Gray when Juvia is around. "I want to go," Gajeel said with a rusty voice. "If you deny me the chance to come, I will shred you to bits!"
        "We were just asking who wanted to come, dummy!" Natsu said, a smirk on his face. Erza glared at Gajeel for a moment and then he backed off.
"Yes, ma'am."
     Natsu grabbed my hand and we rushed to go and get a job. "What job, Luce?" He asked with a flirty grin. I shrug, smiling at him for a moment or two.
     "I-I don't know," I said. "There are just so many." He smiles, staring at Erza for a moment or two. "How about we take an S-class job?" I ask with an uncertain glance.
     "I like it," he said. "Let's ask 'her' before we do it." He pointed to Erza and I nodded lightly, my bones shaking. "You ask her since it was your idea."
"OK."
     We walked back over there, my bones shaking as I stared at her for a moment or two. "Erza, can we please take an S-class job?" I ask. She stares at me for a moment. "A-ll of us are coming."
      "Um, alright." She says with a smirk. "I will allow it." I cheer slightly and follow Natsu up the stairs. We stare at the job board until someone taps me on the shoulder, making me jump.
      "Lucy, Natsu, why are you up here?" The master asked. Natsu and I were too frozen to even move. It was dark up here and it scared me.
     "Er-za gave us permission so that our team could do an S-class job," Natsu and I say at once. "Hey! Be quiet! No you!" Both of us blush as we stare at each other.
"Ok."
     He left without another word. There was tons of jobs. Defeat a monster with a guy in charge of it. He has tremendous powers and huge abilities. "Natsu, let's do this one," I say gleam fully.
     He grabbed it at the same time I did and his eyes went wild. "We. Are. Perfect. For. Each. Other." He said. We both leaned it to kiss when we heard the doors of the guild slam open and a white haired girl came in.
     "LISANNA!" Natsu yelled, rushing down to see her again. He dropped the job and I caught it. "LUCY! This is Lisanna. Lisanna, Lucy. Lucy, Lisanna." I nod, blushing. I notice her expression. She could careless who I am and what I do, but as long as I stay away from Natsu.
     "Natsu, do you want to continue on with the job?" I ask, a smile on my face. He shakes his head no. "Okay...Erza, do you want to do the job?"
     "YAS!" She says. "More money to buy a strawberry cake!" In the end, Wendy, Gajeel, and Gray stayed behind. Juvia wanted to come in order to buy something for Gray.
     Then, we walked outside. "Lucy, you seem distant," Erza said casually. "Do you want to go to the mall after the job?" I handed her the job and she smiled at me for a moment or two. "I know where we have to go," she said, leading us on our journey.

     When we made it, trees were around us. The wind picked up as Erza started to run. We didn't bring a single thing at all. Suddenly, the smell of blood filled the air. "Wh-what is it?" I ask, covering my nose.
     "Love rival, it doesn't smell too good," she said. "We should of brought a dragon slayer." I take out a key that I gained over the years. "What's that?" I ignored her for a moment and smile.
     "I call upon the gate of the dragon slayer," I say. "I summon thee. Kaliyah." A female with black hair appeared. She wore a shirt with all of the dragon slaying elements which were a lot. Also, she had black pants with some black, heeled boots.
     "Hi, ma'am Lucy," she said sweetly, her eyes showing pure kindness. "I missed you so much!" She is basically Aquarius' opposite. "Why didn't you summon me?"
     "I'm sorry," I said. "There were dragon slayers that were with me....me." She nods, hugging me and grinning a firm grin. I notice a smirk on her face as she stares at me.
     "Lucy, I smell something funny in the air," she said. "It smells powerful. It smells close. It is attacking! Run!" I start to make a run for it, but a monster comes out of the ground and into the air.
     "I call upon the gate of the maiden," I say, grabbing out Virgo's key. "I summon thee. Virgo!" Out came a maid with pink hair and delicate eyes.
"Punishment time, Princess?"
     "No," I said. "Just help Kaliyah out because she can't dig underground." Dragon slayers have excellent senses, but they can't go underground. "You can do it together." I notice a man walking towards us. He has red hair and gold eyes and is wearing an all black pantsuit.
     "Stay away from my friends!" Erza yells. "Adamantine Armor!" She comes out, defending herself against his attack. She could feel it.
     "Water slicer!" Juvia said. I could try Urano Metria, but this guy needs to stop moving. Or, I could take out the monster. "Erza, Juvia, I will take out the monster and you deal with him," I say.
"OK."
     I rush over to the monster, smiling, and find a puddle. Aquarius will hate me even more for this. I grab Leo's key for protection against her and summon him. "Lucy," he said. "Why do you need me?"
     I put Aquarius' key in the puddle. I gulp as I say it. "I call upon the gate of the water bearer!" I yell. "I summon thee. Aquarius!" She looks at me plainly and then at the monster with an angry expression.
     "WHY DID YOU SUMMON ME!?" She yelled at me. "I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT!" Leo was able to stop her before she could do anything else.
     "Leo, Aquarius, help Virgo and Kaliyah take out that monster," I say emotionless. "You guys can do it!" All of them fired at the monster until it fell on the ground....weak and dead. "I would like to thank all of you guys."
     "Sure thing," Leo said, disappearing. "See you next time." Kaliyah glared at Aquarius for a moment and they started to argue.
     "It was nice to see you again, Princess." Virgo said, disappearing. "See you again soon!" I faced Kaliyah and Aquarius. Both of them looked angry towards each other.
     "I HATE IT WHEN YOU SUMMON ME!" Aquarius yelled. "YOU HAVE MUCH NERVE!" I rolled my eyes, watching her disappear.
     "I'm sorry," Kaliyah said. "She is always so grumpy." I shrug. Who cares anyways? Aquarius is always overdramatic. "I need to go back if that's okay."
      "It's fine," I say. "So, when are you free?" She smiles at me. "Trust me, I will summon you more often."
     "I'm free anytime except for next week after eight at night," she said. "Your time." I nod lightly, watching her disappear. When I look over, Erza and Juvia defeated him. The monster all of a sudden starts to shine and I notice it.
     "Wait," I say. "He's a celestial wizard!" I walk towards him as he smirks at me. I notice the expression on his face. "You're not so dumb as I thought," he said. "Chosen one."
     He hands me all of his keys and then smiles. "I. Want. You. To. Have. Them." He says. I try to hand them back, but he denies and then smiles. "I'm not a worthy celestial wizard." I sigh.
     "Yes, you are evil, but that doesn't make the relationship between you and your celestial spirits special," I said. He shakes his head no and smiles.
     "I wasn't really evil," he said. "I just wanted your attention to tell you." I sigh, rolling my eyes as I stare at him. "Thank goodness I told you."
     "But—" Before I could finish, he fainted. We left him alone, realizing it was a trick to get us there. There was no prize. It was just for him to tell me that. What a waste of my precious time. What a waste!