Thanks

So I have some questions about some new books so I would really apriciate you guys commenting/messaging me your ideas.

1) Adoption Story - Demi and which ever person I choose (it will probably be Alex surprise surprise.) decide to adopt a child with Anxiety and trust issues.

2) More books like 'The Unexpected Series' that I'm writing. (If you have not checked it out yet please do. I'd love to know what you think of it.)

3) Step mother stories. The kind of stories like this series and some of my other books I have written. Where the boyfriend of Demi finds out he has a child and gets legal custody of her.

(Normally the child has been abused like Mac in the first book of this series.)

4) A story where Alex has a niece who has been abused and Alex adopts her into his family with Demi and the book is based around gaining her trust and getting her to put her guards down.

Now let me say a masive thank you to everyone who has commented and voted on this series. It means so much to me and thanks for everyone who has said nice things about my books. 

Would you like me to write more stories based on Special Needs? So books about ADHD, Dyslexia etc.

Once again thank you so much for all your support ❤️

Kerri