The Law of Retrogression(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Gladly!" Drake fires.

"Saggitarius!" Lucy yells.

"Leave it to me!" Saggitarius responds.

He fires and the bullet explodes with the arrow.

"What?!" Drake yells.

"Again, I am a master archer, as it were-moshimoshi!"

Hiroshi extends his sword, aiming for me. "Give it back, thief!"

"I'm gonna save the giants!" I yell, getting into a defensive position. "Sorry, but we're keeping this!"

He stabs where I was and I jump out of the way.

I throw the bottle of Moon Drip to Natsu. "Natsu!"

He catches it solidly. "Got it!"

Author's POV

Lala attacks Natsu, screaming, "Boom!!"

Natsu jumps out of the way, shouting, "Whoa!"

He turns in midair and throws it to Lucy, calling, "Lucy!"

She caught it with an, "Okay!"

Hiroshi aims at Lucy. "Chain blade! Gunner form!"

He fires the gun towards Lucy, the bullets hitting the ground; creeping towards Lucy. She jumps out of the way, but Hiroshi follows her. Lucy lands and throws it to Wendy.

"Wendy!"

She catches it solidly in front of her chest.

"Right!" she screams. Hiroshi aims at Wendy, while Lala closes in for the attack. Wendy throws it.

"Carla!"

Carla catches it. "Roger!"

Hiroshi shoots at Carla, but she effortlessly dodges.

"Jeez! That's dangerous!"Carla scolds. She throws it.

"Happy!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy yells with open arms. He jumps to catch the bottle. Everything slows down.

It soars over his head.

The bottle breaks on impact. Silence blows over them like wind. Everyone starts groaning. The guys from Sylph Labyrinth make choking sounds.

"It broke!" everyone screams.

"What the hell did you do?!" Hiroshi screams, tears flowing down his face. "You people are the vilest of villains!"

"You destroyed what you stole!!" Lala screams, also crying. "Boom! Boom! Boom!"

 Happy stares up sadly. "I'm sorry..."

HE'S SO CUTE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Lucy perks up. She points at where the Moon Drip broke. "But look at that!"

Wendy gasps. The small puddle of Moon Drip melted the ice that was under the liquid.

"Only that little bit of ice is melting." Lucy remarks.

"Then that amount wouldn't have been enough to save the whole village, anyway." Gray said, sounding surprised.

Hiroshi and Lala are running around, cluthing their heads.

"I don't believe it! Our plan was doomed to fail from the start?!" Hiroshi cries.

"And I thought the Moon Drip would thaw out the Eternal Flame with a boom!"