Wizards VS. Hunters(Part 2)

I'm sorry I didn't update, I just felt crappy the past few days, and I didn't want to even touch my computer. I'm a winter person. Not a summer one. I'm not the biggest fan of heat. Anyway, enough with my rant. I hope the meme and the chapter help make up for my absence! Here's part 2!! Enjoy!!!

Your POV

I stopped after a little of running and trusted the guys to catch the hunters, despite not needing to catch them. I sighed and shook my head. I went back to the village and looked around. I rested my hand on a giant's foot. Warrod-san was right. The giants are alive under the ice. How, is a mystery, though. I continued farther into the village. I traced my hand along the walls of a building. Akurano said my full potential is approaching... What did she mean by that? I don't have another magic besides hers... But according to her, I do. What did that vision mean? I shook my head. I walked away from the building. I looked up at a giant. I scrunched my eyebrows. I looked at the other giants in the area.

"They're all facing the same way..."

I walked in the direction of where the giants' backs were facing.

"Weapons drawn, looking the opposite way..."

I stopped and looked around again.

"Battle."

The Eternal Flame was their deity... They must have been protecting it from something! I ran towards where I thought the Eternal Flame was. I found a frozen sculpture that looked like a mountain. I ran my fingers on the ice on the sculpture. My fingers warmed. I took a step back and looked up.

"The Eternal Flame."

I ran up it to the top. It was huge. There was ice everywhere I looked. This is creepy... I don't like this feeling. Like I'm becoming more... vulnerable. I walked around the flame. I kneeled and placed my hand on the ice. The ice under my hand glowed and I felt the magic power flowing. It's not normal magic. It's warped... I looked around more. I almost ran down the flame to tell the others what it was, when something caught my eye. I stopped and stared at my reflection. My pants fell to the ground and my hoodie hung over me like a dress. I stared at the reflection. My hair was shaggy and was the style back when I started stealing. It was chin length, knotted, and greasy. Some of my H/C hair hung over my eye. I couldn't see my hands under my hoodie's sleeves.

"I'm a... child?"

I felt the ice with my hands in my sleeves. I felt my face with my covered hands. I was 4' 6".

"I look like I did when I was 6." I glared at the ice. Then my face relaxed. "It's me."

I looked around me. I shook my head and started running again. My shoes fell off my feet as I ran. But I didn't care. I had to go find someone. I almost tripped while running down the mountain. I guess I'm not used to being this light and small anymore. I ran to where I stopped running after the hunters. I gasped as I realized the Moon Drip was still in my hoodie pocket. I reached into the pocket to make sure. It was there. I was standing there panting.

"I have to get them."

I started to walk forward, trying to make myself run. I didn't make it to a run. I barely made it to a jog. My breathing turned heavier as I jogged on. I didn't get very far before my legs collapsed under me. I sat on my knees, breathing so hard, I couldn't breathe very well. I caught my breath and stood up. My head felt like it was splitting. I fell back to my knees clutching my head. Tears were in my eyes as I tried to stop my headache. I managed to stand, one hand on my head; and continued to walk.

What's going on?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!! Please comment!!! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter!!! Bye bye!!!!