Arrested?

So, this story is off hold now!! Yay!!! :D Anyway, this chapter will be interesting (if you couldn't tell already). Hope you enjoy!!

Your POV
You had woken up at 8:00 in the morning.

I'm walking around Magnolia, just passing the time till tomorrow. I'm so happy I've stopped being challenged to fight. I can do nothing for once. I wonder what I should do. I could just wonder around, or I could go eat at a place. Maybe the sweets shop where this started? Yeah, the cake there was really good. I keep walking, and arrive at the sweets shop a few minutes later. I walk through the door, and see the last stewardess standing there. Her eyes widen.

"You! What are you doing here?!?!" Get out!" she screams at me.

I stare at her with my blank face, and she grabs a menu. I follow her, and she sits me down. I sit down, and she leaves. The waitress comes over soon.

"What would you like (sir/ma'am)?" she asks.

"Favorite cake." I order.

"I'll be right back with that." she says, grabbing the menu, and walking away.

I put my head in my arms, and close my eyes.

Le Time Skip
You have eaten the cake, and are about to leave.

I stand up, and am about to walk out the door, when the CEU (Custody Enforcement Unit) walk in. Why are they here? I look over at the stewardess, and she's talking to the CEU. She points at me, and says something. A small group of the CEU walk over to me.

"Are you F/N L/N?" the leader asks me.

He has glasses, black hair in a small ponytail, and a scowl on his face. Why is he asking me this? I'll just give him a fake name.

"Sorry, no. My name is (If you're a boy, then your fake name is Jake Herr. If you're a girl, your fake name is Hanna Undater.). I don't know who F/N L/N is." I tell him.

This is easy, my face never has an expression, so it's always been easy to lie. I just stare up at him, and he stares at me.

"I'm sorry for taking up your time, (Mr. Jake/ Ms. Hanna). My name is Lahar." he tells me.

"Nice to meet you, Lahar. I'm sorry, but I must be going." I tell him, as I stand up.

I walk out, and start walking to Fairytail. I duck into a alleyway, and watch as some CEU pass the alleyway. I wait in the alleyway, and make sure they're gone. I walk into the alleyway, and keep following it to it's other opening. I'm just about to leave the alleyway, when I'm grabbed by the shoulder, and shoved into the wall. I'm about to scream, but my mouth is covered.

I know the screaming sounds like a girl thing to do, but I wanted that to be in there. Back to the story!

"I'm going to ask you, yes or no questions, and you just have to nod or shake your head. If you tell me a lie, you'll get arrested. Alright?" the man asks me.

I try to break out of his grip. I can, but I don't want to use my magic. My arms are kind of strong, but I'm too curious. I want to know why he's holding me here. Also, if I'm stronger than him, then he'll just arrest me. But who is holding me here? The voice is familiar, but the alleyway is too dark.

"Is your real name F/N L/N?" he asks me.

I shake my head. Might as well lie to get out of this.

"You're lying. I can tell. You're under arrest, F/N L/N." he tells me.

He puts me in hand cuffs, and takes me out of the alleyway. I must resist now. I start to shake around, and he lets go. I turn my head, and look at him. It's the guy from earlier, Lahar. I start to run, and try to make fire appear. Nothing happens. I expected that, so I had to test it. I keep running. Some CEU form a line in front of me. Shoot. I look around quickly, and see no alleyways near me. I can try to jump over them, but there might be more than I can see. I can't run away, and I can't turn back. I can't do anything!! I feel so stupid right now!!!!!

"Stop, F/N L/N!!! You're under arrest!!" a man screams.

I stop running, and turn around. I keep turning, and I'm surrounded.

"F/N L/N, you're under arrest for running away from the Custody Enforcement Unit, for stealing precious jewels, and food." Lahar states.

I wish I was smart enough to figure something out. I can't do anything. They start to tighten the circle, and my mind races, looking for answers. I can't figure anything out!!! I'm about to run, as I noticed a gap in the circle, but I was a moment to late. My arm is grabbed by Lahar.

"You're coming with us." Lahar tells me.

Le Time Skip

I'm led to the court house, and I'm thrown into the room, filled with the members of the Magic Council.

"F/N L/N. You're charged with stealing, and running from authority. Do you admit to your crimes?" a member asks.

I do nothing.

"Is your silence a yes, or no?" a different member asks.

"It must be admiting to the crimes." a different member asks.

I'm not saying anything, and that's what they think? What a bunch of bakas.

"Take (her/him) to a cell." a different member orders.

I'm dragged outside, and a 'boom' is heard from a little farther away.

"Where is F/N?!?!" three voices scream.

"Don't destroy the building!!!" a voice screams.

Was that Lucy? Then that means...............

"F/N!!!" a voice screams.

I look up from the floor, and see Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Lucy. I'm guessing Lucy was dragged along, and the others, I have no clue why they're here. Natsu and Gray start attacking my guards, while Gajeel breaks my cuffs. I rub my wrists, and look back up. Natsu and Lucy grab my wrists, and start running.

"F/N! Run faster!!!" Natsu screams.

They force me to pick up my speed, and we run out of the hole in the building they made earlier. We keep running to the Fairytail guild, and they practically throw me into the guild building.

"Why were you arrested?" Gray asks.

I shrug.

"I don't know." I tell him.

That was a lie. I do know, but they don't know that.

"Alright. Be more careful, F/N." Gray says.

I nod.

"I'm going to take a nap. I'm tired." I tell them.

They nod, as I walk to the infirmary. I crawl into the bed and close my eyes. I'll tell them one day. Sleep consumes me, and I fall into the darkness.

So I decided to continue this story!! I know this chapter is short, but the chapters will vary in length. Thank you for reading, and for staying with this boring story!!! See you in the next chapter!!!