Fairytail wizards are annoying

Hello there! So here is the first chapter. This will mostly be in your POV, but I will put POV into there just in case. Warning, this will contain some spoilers on the anime. Unless you're mostly up to date the anime, spoiler alert. Hope you enjoy!!!!

Your POV

I hate my life. I'm here in a alleyway somewhere in the middle of Magnolia. I'm here because I ran away from my village and kept traveling to random cities. The only reason I'm still in this city, is because I haven't stolen anything precious to pay for meals and inns. I pull my H/L H/C hair out of my eyes (If you have that problem anyway) and stare at the apple cart across the street. I'm really hungry and need something to eat. You've done this so many times F/N. You can do it again. I turn around and follow the alleyway I'm in, to it's other opening. It's farther away from the cart. I walk out into the street and calmly stroll to the apple cart. Not stopping, I grab an apple from the cart and shove it into the pocket of my hoody. I continue walking, so hopefully no one notices what I just did. I keep walking for a little bit before ducking into an alleyway. I pull the apple out and devour it. Once I'm done with the apple, I toss the core into a trash can and walk out of the alleyway. I smell something sweet and start to walk towards it. I stop in front a candy and cake shop/restaurant. I want something sweet besides apples for once.

"Something sweet." I mutter under my breath.

I open the door and am greeted by the hostess. She looks up at me and has disgust on her face for a second, then she puts a smile on.

"How may I help you (ma'am/sir)?"

"Can I have a table for one?"

"Sure (ma'am/sir)."

She picks up a menu and sits me down at a two seater table. She gives me the menu and puts down a glass of water.

"Your waitress will be here soon."

I pick the menu up and read it. Hmm, cake seems good. Oooh! Favorite cake! I'm going to order that and bolt out of here when I'm done. I drink some of the water when the waitress comes with a small notepad.

"What can I get for you (ma'am/sir)?"

"Favorite cake."

"Alright I'll be out with that in a bit."

I give her the menu and play with my hoody while I wait.

Le Time Skip To When You're Done With The Cake And About To Bolt

The waitress takes my plate and I'm about to get up when I get hit in the head by something. I turn my head to look at what hit me. I see two men fighting like children. What I mean by 'like children' is they're shouting stupid insults at each other and punching each other. One has pink spiky hair, and is wearing a white scarf with scale-like designs. The other has blackish-blueish hair, jeans and is shirtless. I look at the table in front of me and see I was hit by the shirt. I turn back and look at them. They're shoving their faces into the other's.

"Flame breath!"

"Ice for brains!"

"Fire bozo!"

"Pervy popsicle!"

Obviously Natsu and Gray. I did 2 of those insults. Just in case you were wondering.

I stand up abruptly and they both shut up for some reason. I grab the shirt while I have their attention.

"Did one of you throw this?"

They both stare at me in disbelief and turn to face me. I see a blonde trying to calm down a redhead, and a blue-haired girl sighing in the background.