Fighting for custody

Hello there!!!! So here is the third chapter. I hope this doesn't get to boring for you. And on my past chapers, they have been suuuuuuuuper long. If you don't like this, please tell me in the comments below. This is going to be super long as well. And I know I said this really isn't in any time setting for Fairytail, but I just realized that, that's a lie. This is set after the magic games. Not exactly sure when after the magic games, but after the magic games. I'm sorry for not realizing this earlier, and hope that clears some things up. Hope you enjoy!!!!!

Your POV

Morning. Why did morning have to come? I wonder if I should have tried to escape yesterday. Maybe I could try now? I get out of bed, put my sneakers and hoody on, then leave the infirmary. I walk outside into the front of the guild. I open the front door and go outside. I finally get to leave that wierd place. I'm just about to take off running, when I'm grabbed by my hood from behind.

"Where do you think your going?" the voice of Erza asks from behind me.

"Yeah! We get to go fight you now!" an unknown voice says.

I break out of her grip and turn, to see a rather tall man, with blonde hair, a scar shaped like a lightning bolt on his right eye, and wearing weird headphones.

"I'm Laxus. We're fighting today."

Just great. Laxus Dreyar. A second generation dragon slayer. If I remember right, Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy are first generation. Sting and Rogue are third generation.

If you don't know what the "slayer generations" are, then I'll tell you. If you do know just skip over this part. First generation dragon slayers, are dragon slayers raised and taught by dragons. Second generation dragon slayers, have a dragon lacrama inplanted in their bodies. Third generation dragon slayers, were raised by dragons, as well as having a lacrama inplanted in their bodies. And also, the reason you know so much about this, is because you have done your research on them, so you don't get caught. Lot of good that did ya. Back to the story!

So I have to fight Laxus, Sting and Rogue. Is that it? Might as well see how powerful they are.

"Let's go." Erza demands.

I don't have to listen to anything you say you know. She glares at me. I'm not going to move. Of my own free will anyway. I got picked up by my hood, and I'm dangling. Why are my feet dangling? I look behind me, and see Laxus picked me up by the hood.

"Time to go." he says.

Just great. He puts me down, and we start walking towards Sabertooth, for the battle of ownership.

Le Walk Skip

Why am I so stupid? I could have easily avoided this, if I wasn't so stupid. Erza throws the doors to Sabertooth open. We walk in and I see a giant crowd of wizards. One side of the circle is Fairytail wizards, and the other side is Sabertooth. In the middle of them is a giant circle. In the circle is Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, and a few other people that don't look familiar. We walk into the circle and all the wizards cheer. Why did I have to come peacfully? I could have easily run away this morning.

"Just so you know, you couldn't have run away from me." Laxus whispers.

I get a shiver down my back. It's almost like he knew what I was thinking.

"Welcome to the battle!!!" Sting anounces.

Everyone shuts up. I don't want to be here.

"Today, everyone in the ring will fight this young (man/lady)" Sting anounces, signaling towards me.