Teaser Chapter

Sequel of What’s Your Price?: Make Your Bid

When it is coming out: Hopefully by December 16th

Summary: (probably going to change, not that good yet)

When life knocks you down kick it in the knee that's what Iris always said. Still Aura Carter here telling you about how crappy my life has gone and how much more crappy it will get.

As if it wasn’t enough that my pseudo parents kidnapped me but more complications start to arise as my friends and I take on Lockstar yet again except this time there’s a catch. After all my life can never be easy when it comes to hacking.

Carter and her friends escape from human trafficking organization Lockstar but they aren't done yet. Determined now more than ever Carter and her friends are going to take down Lockstar, as if that wasn’t enough more secrets are revealed that shock everyone.

 Going right back into the flames they recruit more listees to take Lockstar down but this time Lockstar isn't alone. The bidders want their prizes now. Raise your paddles and make you bid, it's about to begin.

(Subject to change) Teaser Chapter:

I sat staring blankly at the television as I change the channel every five seconds, nothing would hold my attention now. I checked my watch again and saw that I still had about fifteen minutes left before it started. God I hope this will work.

I settle on watching American Dad but grew restless and turned it off. I slid off the bed and lifted the skirt to grab my backpack that I had hid and packed for the past month. I take out a small revolver and check to see that it was fully loaded, searching deeper in the bag I found my old pocket knife that still shimmered. Thank you Maria, I think with a smile.

I hear a few shots and slip on my shoes and hold my gun at the ready with my backpack firmly on as I waited. It was silent and I crept toward my heavily guarded door carefully to hear what was going on but there was no noise.

I hear the click of the lock and the automated voice saying access confirmed and my muscles grew tense as the door handle turned. I held the gun up at eye level and clicked off the safety as a figure entered the door way.

“Jesus Aura put that down!” John yelled at me with his hands defensively in the air.

“What’s going on?” Valentin asks looking in the doorway with his shot gun in hand. He looks at our situation raising an eyebrow. “Nice work Aura but we aren’t the ones you want to shoot at.” I rolled my eyes but otherwise lowered my gun.

“You ready?” John asked.

“As I’ll ever be,” I mutter back leaving my room alone for the first time in three months and carefully step over the unconscious guards and take view of the blood splattered white walls. I look to Valentin and cross my arms at him.

“A few causalities.” He muttered not caring that he had just killed three people, then again it’s what he does. “Let’s go.”

Obviously that is not going to be the first chapter, that is a few chapter in but hope you guys liked it and I am giving all my dedicated fans a challenge. I have made a new profile and started a new book, if you can pm me the name of my other profile I will give you an exclusive full written chapter.

The summary is below, good luck:

It's always the doctor. They are there to help heel your wounds and sweep any girl off their feet with a charming smile, of course this is just a simple fantasy that every doe eyed girl wishes for. For Raven who is known as the socially awkward girl back home this is quickly becoming a reality after a doctor saves her from muggers. It is too good to be true which is why Raven runs from him, she doesn't want to believe in the silly fairy tale romances. But he is persistent and is the knight in shining armor to save Raven from all the trouble that Chicago has to offer, the only question is will she let him.