Chapter 25- The Seductress

Okay video is to the side, it is freaking hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried, check it out!

Chapter 25

Date: October 6th

Time: 10:52 a.m.

Location: In car heading to Jethro Inc headquarters

Third Person POV

“Today the world mourns the loss of genius and inventor Nathan Jones. Jones was the head of Jethro Incorporated up until mid August handing the business over to his trusted colleague Maxwell Tate. Jones was most known for making the widely known music player the June and the phone, Jupiter. He was also making new progress on the Jacare, a smaller thinner version of a computer or as many call it an overgrown June.

Jones was found early last morning by his wife, Diana. Jones reportedly died of a heart attack. Doctors say that the stress and media attention that Jones had been getting put more and more stress on him causing his heart to work over time. Even though Jones had not been in the public eye for a few months his heart still could not take the pressure that he had to go through every day.

The new CEO of Jethro, Maxwell Tate, will be conducting a large interview today at Jethro incorporated, located in Avalon, California near Los Angeles. Reporters are going there in hopes of having an exclusive interview that the head of Jethro that is usually always given.

Nathan Jones will be remembered and missed. His death is a shock to everyone and we hope his family is coping well. For KWX I’m Kathy, Luke will bring you weather and traffic right after these commercials.”

Aura POV

“Turn it off.” I mutter staring out at the road. John turns off the radio and silence fills the car.

Every damn radio station was talking about Nathan Jones death. I heard that all of the news stations would be giving him an obituary. One television station was showing a movie on his life and how Jethro Inc came to be.

Nathan Jones died age 42, on October 5th

Created Jethro Inc when he was 20

Cause of death: Heart attack

How he really died: Lockstar murdered him.

And we would be the ones to stop him.

Our little rag tag team did not look threatening in the slightest, hell we probably weren’t even threatening in the first place. However we had a plan, an idea, and the guts to go through with it or maybe it was stupidity.

At the moment we were heading to Avalon going through with the plan we had originally thought up. Even though I looked cool and calm and ready to kick ass I was shaking on the inside. What if M.L.A was there? Waiting; searching for us. Would he know that we are coming?

“Everything is going to be fine.” John says pulling into a rest stop. “We’re about 10 miles outside Avalon, Fran, Iris and you will stay here while Matt and I get a more suitable car. Okay?”

I nod my head not answering and get out of the car. Once we had the duffle bags filled with the disguises we headed into the bathroom. A mother was cleaning her child’s face muttering something about candy. The child had eyes that were bright with joy and they swung their legs back and forth from their seat on the sink.