2|20: How Shall We Tell Them?

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 20: How Shall We Tell Them?

(*) Aria's Point Of View (*) – Tuesday 11th October 2033.

"Are you sure you are okay with being in the video?" I ask Joey, spinning around on my chair as I need to take a break from editing yesterday's vlog. Editing is serially a hard job, I will never know how my parents did daily vlogging and sometimes do daily vlogs now; as sometimes footage can be forty minutes long and that takes hours to edit. I still don't know how they put vlogs up every day while they were going through University and giving birth.

He brings his head up to meet my eyes, the YouTube video continues to play on his phone as I hit my foot against the side of the desk to help myself go round in a circle again. "Yes I am sure, I would not have said 'yes' if I didn't want to." He replies back to me as I put my head back against the top of the chair, making me dizzy.

I nod my head in response to him, "last chance to back away, speak now or forever hold your peace." I ask him again, and he nods his head in response. He pushes the chair again and it sends me spinning around yet again. "Ahh." I scream to no one in particular as my head spins around, sending me dizzy.

"Yes Aria, I am okay to be in the video. I would not have mentioned it would I?" Joey replies back to me as I kick out my legs and grip them around Joey's legs, trying to make myself stop. Joey lets out a groan as I accidentally hit him in his crown jewels. "Oww." He shrieks in agony as he grips his b*lls.

I leap out of my chair and go to his side, "I'm so sorry." I speak to him, wrapping my arms around him. "I didn't mean that, I am sorry baby." I add, his eyes roll back to his head as he falls back onto my bed.

"Aria, Aria!" Adrian screams, coming into my room, well barging into my room, making the door hit against the wall as he and Anthony both enter. Anthony enters the room and throws us a confused expression as he notices that my hands are dangerous close to Joey's private parts. I quickly, retreat my hands back as I didn't notice that I have my hands close to his private parts.

"What are you two doing?" Adrian asks us, both Joeys and my cheeks go a slight shade of red and I help Joey up.

Biting my bottom lip. "erm well. I wanted to stop spinning on my chair so with my leg, I grab Joey's legs to help me stop but then I accidentally hit Joey in the balls by mistake." I answer Adrian, they both look at each other and take a seat next to Joey on my bed.

I sit back down onto my chair as I let out a groan. "Why are you here anyway?" I ask them two as I try and wake up my Mac so I can continue to edit my video.

"Well I was wondering if you can get us some tickets for Rihanna's tour? I know you are going to get some so can you get us three each?" Anthony asks me, I let out a laugh as now he wants something from me, when is he going to return ALL of the favours that I help him such as when I cook for them two.

"One of condition?" I say to him, he groans and Joey lets out a chuckle.

"What condition?" Adrian asks me, taking out his phone.

"A condition that you will actually help me when I need you. Such as actually make me food when you make yourself some as I make you two food." I ask him and he groans again.

"Oh fine but I will only do it after I have in writing that we have three tickets each?" He asks me and I nod my head in response.

"Okay then." I reply back to him, going back to my laptop and back onto Safari, I check on Ticketmaster to see when the tickets will be available so I can get there on time and get the tickets.