2|11: Typical Family Night In With The Scott-Mayes.

(A/N - IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, I NEED YOUR HELP.)

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 11: Typical Family Night In With The Scott-Mayes.

(^) Aria's Point Of View (^) – Tuesday 6th September 2033 (Time jump of 11 yeas).

"This is so cringeworthy Aria, I bet you feel so strange reading this but it must be good to have memories that you can look back at now. Basically all of your life is on camera; there aren't much people who can honestly say there whole life is on camera. Not even the Kardashians!" Allie says, reading through my Mothers old blog posts on my laptop while munching on chips with her other hand.

She scans her eyes down the page until her eyes light up in amusement. "What about this one, it's from when your Dad proposed to your Mother, come on don't look like that, you must have read this before? It's so cute. Look I will read it out for you now so you won't feel that embarrassed. So let's get to it shall we, bypassing the title which is 'I Am An Engaged Women, Who Is Expecting Her Forth Child', talk about long ass title!" Allie simply states and I just giggle at her, moving the curser with her long manicured nails. She turns her head to face me with a wide grin, "So you ready? 'I cannot believe that I am engaged guys, I never thought I would be engaged this young, well I never thought I would have kids this young but look how that turned out. So Toby engaged to me with your guys help and I can honesty say that I didn't expect a thing. You guys and Toby are sneaky little things!'" Allie says, reading from my Mothers blog post.

I just roll my eyes in response to what she is doing, I have already read the blog post before and yes I think it is totally cute and cool how my Father proposed to my Mother however, I would not actually admit it to them and I don't want to increase their ego's anymore.

Allie taps my shoulder and I turn my head to face her, her eyebrows are raised and her mouth is open. She stares into my eyes, giving me a look that just basically just screams: you need to listen. "Aria listen to me, this is really cute. You should do this with my brother. It will be really cute!" Allie gushes, my face turning red from embarrassment.

"Allie I don't like your brother!" I say, trying to protest but clearly failing miserably.

She shakes her head at me and I just shrug my shoulders. She can see right through me, I do like her brother and everyone knows it, even him but I don't think he likes me back as he would have made a move already, right?

Her attention turns back to the laptop that is sitting on the cafeteria table. Allie's blonde hair covering her pretty face. "Sure you don't but if you do then please tell me so I can do my own video, saying what I love about you and Joey." Allie replies, stealing a chip from her plate, she notices and gives me a death glare and snaps my hand away.

Pouting, I face the laptop and re-read my Mother's old blog post, stealing chips off Allie's plate as I go along. 'He proposed to me last night, well he proposed to me on the internet hours before that but then he came in while I was watching it and then asked me again. I do believe that we have it on the vlog so I have put the link to the vlog below so you guys can watch it and see my reaction to the proposal. If I haven't said this before, I said 'yes' to him and now we are engaged. I still cannot get over it.'

"Aria, steal your own chips!" Allie protests, picking her own plate up from the table and moving it closer to her. Whining, I pout out my lips and sigh, raking a hand through my hair – messing it up.

"Oh." I simply state.

"What's going on?" Rachel's voice fills my ears and I whip my head around to face my other friends: Rachel, Rebecca (Rachel's sister), Anthony, Alfie and his friend Cole and my crush Joey.