Prologue & Cast.

Hello again,

Here is the sequel to Unplanned, Unfolding The Unplanned.

So there are three prologues for the story. The first prologue will relate to 1|chapter name, for instance, 1|04 and then the next prologue will be called 2|10 and so forth and so forth for the last one. Do you get me? Hopefully you do, and this is the prologue for the first quarter of this story, which consists of nine chapters.

The prologue for part 1:

Everyone has a life to live, some that are mapped out and some that aren't. With Lacey's and Toby's life, that wasn't mapped out. Now both of them have a new found responsibility that anyone would find difficult and that is to look after their twins, juggle work and still try and get an university degree along the way.

With responsibility, comes pressure and when pressure is involved, comes fights. Can Lacey and Toby do it together or will it all come crumbling down?

Now let's just add a little tiny camera to the mix and will everything go sour?

(&)

I just want to clear up some confusion regarding the termanological between different counties. Such as high school (USA) to secondary school (UK).

Age: 3 to 4. Its pre-school in the US it is called nursery school in the UK.

Age: 5 to 10. In the US, its elementary primary school, (Kindergarten). Then its year 1 to 6 in the UK.

Age: 11 to 13. Middle School in the US, 6th to 8th grade, then its Years 7 to 9 in the UK.

Age: 14 to 18. High School in the US, 9th to 12th (Freshman - Senior). Years 10 - 13 in the UK.

For instance, six form is the last two years of secondary school (high school) and it is equivalent to grade 9th to 12th which is Freshman to Senior. Then Freshman and Senior is the same as year 10 to 13.

I hope this helps for any people who are confused regarding the school system.

(&)

The cast:

Hailey Baldwin as Aria Leigh Scott-Mayes.

Justin Bieber as Alfie Wilson Scott-Mayes