1|09: First Day Of School and Little Anthony.

Unfolding The Unplanned.

Chapter 09: First Day Of School and Little Anthony.

(&) Lacey's Point Of View (&) – September 2021.

Pressing snooze for the third time today, I groan in my bed and turn around, hugging Toby around the torso as I try and get comfy so I can go back to sleep. However, this doesn't happen as my alarm clock goes off again, I am about to hit snooze on the alarm clock again but I open my eyes and move around to face my alarm clock, then I take a peak at the clock to try and see what time it is.

My eyes go wide in realisation of the time as I let out a squeal. "Oh my god!" I scream, throwing the covers away from body, cold air drifts onto my body and goose bumps appear, dam I forgot to put the heating back onto timed last night after I turned it off. Sitting up in the bed, I hit snooze on the alarm clock again and turn to face Toby who is still lying in bed.

Shaking Toby, he lets out a curse and groans into his pillow. He rubs his eyes, groaning again as he sits up in the bed. "What's going on?" He asks, whipping his head around to face me.

Exclaiming I throw my hands up in the air, "We need to get up. We are late. It's eight o'clock and the twins need to be in school in forty-five minutes time and don't get me started on how long it takes to get there! As a matter of fact, it takes ten minutes to get there and that means that we only have about half an hour to get there, get the kids dressed and get our self dressed and to top it off, they need to eat really quickly." I exclaim to him, running over to the wardrobe, flying it open. I grab a pair of legging and a grey t-shirt. Quickly, I get into the legging and the grey t-shirt.

Toby gets up from the bed and rushes towards the wardrobe; he fly's it open and rummages around until he gets all the clothes that he wants to wear out of there. The outfit that he picks consists of light demine jeans with a white rounded neck with no sleeves. After the top of the outfit, he places a blue checker shirt on. Paired with white converse high tops, once he is fully dressed he grabs his black hat from the top of the wardrobe. He turns around and checks himself in the mirror, pulling faces into the mirror. "Grow up." I whisper, finishing off my outfit, I grab a blue shirt from my wardrobe, it's the same one that I stole from Toby's wardrobe late last year. Pulling it out of the wardrobe, I place it over me and turn around to face Toby.

Noticing that he is wearing the same blue shirt as me, my eyes go wide and I scream out, "What you wearing?" I ask him, pointing to his shirt but I let out a laugh.

He tilts his head to the side and frowns, "a shirt." He simply responds to me, and I just roll my eyes at him and walk out of the room, I quickly check my phone and notice the time is already ten past eight, we have only got about twenty five minutes left to get the twins out of bed and for them to get changed.

Running towards the twin's room, I open it slowly and quietly so I don't wake them up just yet anyway, going over to Aria first as she is the easiest to wake up. I give her a kiss on her forehead to try and wake her up, this is what my Mother used to do with me when I was little to try and wake me up. She stirs in her sleep and opens one of her eyes. "Mommy five more minutes." She mutters and I just shake my head in response. I give her a kiss again on her forehead and shake her gently.

"Darling you need to get up, you have school today remember. I told you the other day that today is your first day of school. So shall we get up now darling, we need to get ready?" I inform her and she just rubs her eye with her hand, she opens the other eye and sits up in the bed.

She gives me a smile and stretches her arms out behind her. "Okay Mommy I will get ready, can you help me please?" She asks me, getting out of bed and I nod my head in response.