Chapter 14- last chapter

*time hop about 4 years*
"Ok its time for you to get up Luke" I say shaking Sam and i's 4 year old son. Luke has Sam's dimples, my blue eyes and blondish- brownish hair. "Mommy, can I go to uncle skates house after school to watch lilo and stitch?" (he got his love for lilo and stitch from me :)) "Sure bud." Sam said coming up behind me and putting his hands on my stomach. "Thank you daddy" Luke said. I was frantically looking at the time since Luke was going to be late for school. "Alright Luke you will have to eat breakfast in the car." I said giving him an apple. Me and Sam got Luke in the car and we dropped him off at school. I called Nate to ask him if he could pick up Luke and if he could go over to his house after school and of course he said yes. "Babe, what's wrong?" Sam asked me. "My stomach hurts and my head hurts." Sam drove us to the drugstore and went in. He cane out a few minutes later. "Whats in the bag?" "I'll show you." he said with a sarcastic smile. I looked in and it was pregnancy tests. "When we get to the house, go into the bathroom and do what you do with this."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
When we got home, I went to the bathroom and took the tests. I waited about 5 minutes and then I looked at it. I saw a little + on it. "Sam!" "So?" he reminded me like a little kid on Christmas morning. "Hope you're ready to be a dad again."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So this is the last chapter. I'll be writing the epilougue either tonight or tmrw :) I'll be starting a new book soon as well :)