Chapter 4

Recap: After getting the pizza Nate dropped me off at Cam's. To my surprise there was someone else there.

When I got to Cam's, Hayes Grier was there. Hayes and I had a thing when Magcon was going on. (A/N pretend Hayes is 16 just like Megan). I pulled Cameron aside and asked, "What is he doing here? You know what happened... I-I cant be in the same room as him." "Hey listen I didn't even know he was coming over." "Oh ok... Lets start this video." I replied with a small smile to let Cam know I was ok. We walked back to where Hayes was and Cam asked him, "Hey me and Megan are making a youtube video, wanna join us?" "Sure." Hayes looked at me and I quickly looked away. ---------------------------- After the video, I just got the phone with Nate when Hayes tapped on my shoulder. "Hey. Long time no talk." he said very awkwardly. "Yeah i guess. haha." "So hows life?" "Listen Hayes, I cant keep this is anymore. You caused me so much damage. Did you know that? Ask Nate, I didn't come out of my room for months because of you." I was getting pretty mad at this point. I saw his face... emotionless. "You know what? I saw everything you subtweeted after we broke up... about how much of a slut i was and we both know I didnt sleep with anyone. You were the one who cheated on me with that girl Emily. To save your ass I told Nate that we decided together that we won't be a couple anymore and he believed me. So have a good life douche." I spat at him. When I went to turn toward the door,both Nate and Sammy were there. "How much of that did you hear?" "Just enough. Megan go to the car now!" Nate was red in the face and I did as i was told.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nate's POV

As I was going into Cam's house, I heard my sister say my name. "Ask Nate, I didn't come out of my room for months because of you. You know what? I saw everything you subtweeted after we broke up... about how much of a slut i was and we both know I didnt sleep with anyone. You were the one who cheated on me with that girl Emily. To save your ass I told Nate that we decided together that we won't be a couple anymore and he believed me. So have a good life douche." I stood there and I knew my face was red. I looked over and Sam was red as well. Megan turned around and said ""How much of that did you hear?" "Just enough.Megan go to the car now!" She left silently with tears coming out of her eyes. "You're gonna get it Grier." I went after him. Punch after punch. "You bastard how dare you tweet things like that about her." It took both Sam And Cam to get me off Hayes. He was bleeding pretty badly. "That's what you get for hurting my sister." After that me and Sam left to go to the car. Megan was in the back and was looking at her phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Megan'sPOV

I walked to the car with silent tears coming out of my eyes and I passed Cam and thanked him everything today and said "I had a good time til that happened." "I'm glad." I made my way to the car and I was on Twitter. I was in the car for about 10 minutes when I saw Nate come out. I looked at his knuckles and saw blood all over them. "Nate your not driving with your knuckles like that." "Ok". Sammy drove us back home. When we got home, I took Nate into the bathroom and cleaned his knuckles. I went to my room and went on twitter. I saw that my brother had tweeted. "@skatemaloley: you're a douche for everything you caused to my sister and not to mention I hope you rot in hell." I laughed to myself "@meganmaloley: and the best big brother award goes to @skatemaloley thanks big bro love ya ❤" and with that I went to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------a/n hope you like it