Chapter 10

Recap: Ive realized at the end is stuff I've said to him aw he can be sweet. I look in the bag a see a red dress, heels and a naked palette. I stop at my house and get changed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I drive to the restaurant that Sam tells me to go to and realize it my favorite restaurant The Chateau. I say Wilk and I get led by the waitress to where Sam is Which is outside . He really decked the place out. Red rose petals everywhere, lights all around us, and there Sam is in the middle with his brown hair (he dyed it back in the story) and a black tux. He kept looking at me.
"What's wrong do I have something on me or something?"
"Nah. Babe you look amazing!"
I blush.
"Thanks Mr. Wilk you don't look half bad yourself." I said while winking.
He pulls me over and makes me sit down. He pulls out the chair and I sit. He sits down.
The waitress comes over and asks us what we want to drink.
Sam says "Two waters with ice please." She writes it down and walks away.
"I liked your little scavenger hunt."
"I'm glad it took a lot of persuasion from me to get the guys to help me." He chuckled.
"You honestly didn't have to buy me this dress. Although i did like the naked palette. How did you know my size?"
" I had Ashley help me."
"I'll just have to thank her." I smiled.
The waitress came back with our water and asked what we would like to eat.
"One big bowl of spaghetti." Sam smirked
She chuckled and walked away.
"You are not doing lady and the tramp?! You dork!" I said while laughing.
"Aye I can't help it I know how much you like Disney."
"How did I get so lucky?"
"I'm not sure. I was going to say the same thing you said before me."
The waitress comes back with this huge ass bowl of spaghetti.
About half an hour Sam goes "I don't think I can eat more."
"Hey loser you're the one who ordered it. Eat this last piece with me like lady and the tramp."
"Ok'' I put one end in my mouth and he puts the other in his mouth and it breaks before our lips touched.
"Fuck it" Sam says while laughing and then kissing me.
I laugh and Sam leaves to go to the bathroom.
About 5 minutes later he comes back.
"I remember the day I asked you out. It was the best decision of my life this has been the best year of my life and now I'm going to do the next biggest decision of my life." He said while getting down on one knee.
I gasped as he pulled out the biggest diamond I've ever seen.
"Would you Megan Marie Maloley do the honor of marrying me?"
"YES!!!" I said while crying.
Sam put the ring on my finger and kissed me.
I then heard the hours of all of our friends and everyone in the restaurant clapping and saying congrats.
Then all of our friends took us back to the house and it was a pretty good night and now I'm marrying my best friend.
-------------------
A/N
IM LITERALLY CRYING AT MYSELF THIS IS TOO CUTE I WANT SOMEONE TO PROPOSE TIO ME LIKE SAM DOES OMGGGGGG ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT IVE BEEN SUPERRRRRRRRR BUSY AND OW I MIGHT UPDATE ONCE A WEEK :) ENJOY :)