Chapter 7

I woke up to a ton of texts from my best friend Roisin (pronounced ro-sheen).

Roisin: MEGAN WAKE UP

Roisin: I HAVE NEWS

Roisin: CALL ME WHEN YOU WAKE UP

I called her when I got up.
R-Roisin, M-Megan

R- I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

M-Who?

R-Jack Gilinsky

M-FINALLY YOU GUYS WERE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER come over now

R-OKAYYYY

Roisin has long brow hair, green eyes,and a bunch of freckles.I got up a s got dressed. I picked out a crop top that had the number 87 on it, black shorts, and put my hair in a pony tail. Nate doesn't care if Roisin comes over because she is like another sister to him. When she got to my house, we ordered pizza, and just started talking about how great it was for our boyfriends are best friends. After a while, Sammy texted me.

My Prince:  hey babygirl

Me: hey babe

My Prince: what are you doing?

Me: nm just hanging with Roisin. Wanna come over?

My Prince:sure see ya in 10

Me:yay see you then love you

My Prince: love you to

"Sammy is coming over so you can invite Gilinsky." "Alright." When the boys came here, we all decided to go to the fair including all the guys. We took a van to fit us all. Me and Roisin were in the back, Nate and Sammy in the row in front of us, the Jacks in front of them, and Foosh and JSwizzle in the row in front of them. When we got to the fair, we all parted and then decided to get together for dinner. Sammy took me over to a game and he won and gave me the prose which was a huge stuff animal of stitch from Lilo and Stitch my favorite disney movie.(a/n I changed the prize cause I'm different ) we went on a bunch of rides and then met up with the others for dinner. After that we went on one last ride and for me and sammy it was the ferris wheel. When we got to the top of the ferris wheel,Sammy kissed me on my lips. I kissed back and we realized the ride had ended and everyone was around us laughing. They were screaming things like oh my god you guys are so whipped.

We all went home and I fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a/n this is really short but hope you like it