Chapter Thirty Two: Naming

Forget about him Alecxis. Aidan told me. He knew I hated Ciran and I knew Aidan agreed with me. What our 'dad' did to us was unforgivable.

Ok...

~~~~

It was a day after Aliyah gave birth to the twin boys, who were my nephews.

"Alecxis and Aidan Powers, report to the commissioner's office. Immediately." a voice cut through the air.

"Uh oh." I said, looking at Aidan. 

"We shouldn't run, shouldn't we?" he asked.

"Yep." and with that,  we were began to run. Before we got to far, someone stopped us.

"You don't think you're getting out of trouble that easily, do you?" 

I recognized the voice.

"Jack?!"

"Hey sis. Hey bro. Also, answer me."

I frowned.

"Oh come on! Aliyah was giving birth to her and Aidan's twin sons and Aidan wasn't even allowed come back for that! Not to mention the babies  were born a week early!" I exclaimed.

"Alecxis just come on." Jack said.

I glanced at Aidan.

We'll just get into more trouble. Aidan told me.

I sighed heavily.

You are right. I guess.

We walked with Jack to the commissioner's office. I kept my head down. It wasn't unusual for me or Aidan to be in trouble so most people ignored us.

My phone beeped.

"You can answer." Jack informed.

"Wow. Thanks for letting me look at my phone." I said bitterly, turning on my phone.

Max: Why are you in trouble?

I typed a reply.

Alecxis: Guess.

Max: Oh. 

Alecxis: Yeah.. Well, I'd better go and get shouted at. Bye! :D

Why'd I use an emoji?

"Come in." I didn't realize that we had arrived and Jack had knocked on the door.

We went in and the three of us sat down.There was five chairs .Jack sat on the left, Aidan sat on the right and I sat in the middle.

~~~~

"I'm grounded?! AGAIN?!" I shouted.

"Calm down Alec-" James started.

"No. I will not! I'll go insane! Again!  And this time I will most likely kill a few hundred people." I was pissed to the highest point.

Neither Jack nor Aidan tried to stop me, knowing I'll just shout at them. James was a different story entirely.

"Alecxis Powers. Sit down now." James's voice was firm and strict. 

"No." I said. "I am not staying cooped up here again."

"You left Earth to come back didn't you?"

"Yes but that was because I have a family other than you guys, Earth can be boring if you have magic powers and can't use them and things got too weird too fast." I glared at Aidan as I said this.

"We all understand but if you are not going to behave while outside of headquarters, then you'll have to stay within H.Q. walls." James kept his voice calm although I knew better.