Chapter 3: Meeting the Normal

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

11:28................11:29............speed up time!

The last waitress left as the chime rung for 11:30. The only people who were here were the janitors, the manager and me.

I went into the kitchen just to check it out and I found a janitor there with a pizza in his hand. He looked like my age.
"Hey, aren't you the new security guard?" He asked. I nodded slowly while staring at his face.

"My name is Patrick. You are?"
"(Y/N). Nice to meet you Patrick." I said while shaking his hand.
"Take this half of pizza," he says cutting the pie and handing me a huge slice of it. He ripped a pizza box and handed it to me for my pizza.

"You don't need to do this-"
"No, no. You're gonna stay here all night and you should have something to eat before-" he stopped mid sentence and coughed. "Sorry. It'll keep you awake." He says smiling while leaving the kitchen.

"Oh I need to go back the office. See you tomorrow?" I said while heading to the office. "Totally." He says leaving the building. Now it's only me and my blushing face. I probably looked like a fool.

I walked back to the office with my pizza in my hand. I checked my watch. It read 11:48 PM.
When it's 12 am, the lights go off and the power is run by a generator for night watchmen. When it runs out, I'll just be sitting in the dark and just wait for 6 am. In a place like this, I would hate to sit in the darkness, especially with those creepy mascots.

I began eating pizza and forgot the world around me.

|Time skip to 12 AM|

As I bit into my slice of pizza, the lights go out and the office lights stayed on. It's 12 am already?! Time to work I guess.