Prolouge

"That's the last of em'," William Afton murmured to himself while stuffing the last child into an animatronic suit. William had just killed five innocent children at Fred Bear's Family Diner. They were the new animatronics too.

"Will? William are you in there?" His work partner Henry Emily asks through the other side of the door.
"Uh-yeah, I'm just, uh doing some paper work..." William replied worried that he'll discover what just happened.
"The day ended hours ago, go home! Wait a second-what is that stench?" William froze in fear.  What do I tell him? William thought to himself. "Oh, uh, moldy pizza. I was throwing it out." There was a pause on the other side of the door. "Damn are you sure? Smells like death in there! I'll talk to you tomorrow, Afton." His partner says, now leaving.
William smirks thankful of not being caught. "Alright, see you tomorrow Henry."

William remembers killing Henry Emily's daughter Charlotte. "I'll see you."

William walks out of the room he was in, leaving the door locked so his partner not come in there.

Charlotte Emily was the first to die, she was the first to be sent oblivion, bit oblivion isn't what most are thinking about. She became somewhat of a giver, a hero perhaps. After these five souls were doomed, Charlotte gave life to the animatronics stuffed with kids from the children's souls. The children became alive but rather reborn into a different life.

A life that would make them monsters and crave revenge for the one who killed them. The one who wore purple and a golden badge.