Chapter 2: Alright...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Eventually we have made it to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. This taxi guy kept giving me the hairy eye the whole entire damn time. I don't like him.

"If ye must work there girl," he says, "gimme a slice of pie."
I cocked my head to the side. "Pie? Uh sir they only have-"
"Pizza pie. You're a stupid girl." He says giving me another glare.
I slammed the door and walked into the building while he drives away in a fast speed. What a strange man.

I opened the door and the place was disgusting. Barely any children were there. Only two families were there and it looked like they were not having no fun. Just the younger kids did which you can totally expect. The animatronics used to be able to walk around, but they didn't leave the stage. Not only was this unusual but made this place even more sad.

"Can I help you m'am?" A girl asked me. "Yeah, I wanted to get some information about the night watch position." I explained. She gave me a nasty look.
"Oh, well, he is on break. I can expect people like you working that sort of job." Then she walked away to serve drinks at a table. I feel like everyone woke up today and chose weird and nasty.

I looked around more and realized for a moment that the entire band was looking at me. I looked at them back. They were all staring into my soul.

Eventually Chica and Freddy moved along but Bonnie stood there longer, looking at me. Bonnie took a few glances around but would not leave me out of his sight. It was really creepy.

I couldn't help by being annoyed and walking away. I then ran into a big ass belly and realized it might've been the manager.
"Hey there girl. Where that family at?" He asked me with his stink breath. I coughed silently.

"U-Uh they aren't here. It's just me." I said nervously. He raised a brow. "I want to apply for the night watching job." He began to laugh loudly. People stared at him including me. I didn't know if I should laugh or shouldn't laugh with him. He then stopped after two minutes. "You start tonight at 11:30." He says walking away. I got confused and happy.
"Hey aren't you gonna tell me what to do?" I asked him. He didn't even bother turning around or anything.
"11:30 sharp. Be here. Go to the office in the back. Sit there and do your job OR YOUR FIRED!" He says stomping away.

Oh.