Entry #5

AN: I'm baack! Let me know what you think of the chapter or the book so far, or comment back what you think the future has in store for Harry and Owen.

~•~

"Okay so tell me, how does this look?" I turned to Anna to see her holding up a white swimsuit with a big hole in the middle.

I rolled my eyes, "Why would anyone make a hole in a perfectly good swimsuit?"

She rolled her eyes back, "Oh. My. Gosh Harry. You just don't understand fashion!" I sighed as I turned my back on her, returning to Owen, "All you have in your closet is black t-shirts, white t-shirts, and black skinny jeans."

I smirked, "Don't forget the boots."

I silently laughed to myself as she groaned, soon feeling relief as I heard her heels clicking away.

I don't even know why I'm here.

I mean in the past 5 minutes I've gotten strange stares from mall shoppers passing by; probably wondering why I was leaning against a clothing rack staring into space.

Just as I was about to turn away, Justin, the boy Owen was cuddling- whom I recognized from her Instagram profile (don't judge)- tugged harshly on her hair.

I watched her wince at him, attempting to hide the pain that she was probably feeling, but failing.

I lifted myself off of the rack, about to walk out of the store, but I stopped in my tracks as he let go.

Watching them, I loosened my balled up fists, soon realizing that my nails had left bruises on the skin of my palms.

I looked up again at Owen, only this time she met my gaze. I could tell that she was about to speak, but she was cut off by Justin planting a kiss on her lips.

My hands balled up again as I watched them. I don't know if it was from the look of shock or pleasure on her face as he kissed her, but my heart felt a pang.

I turned away from Owen to see Anna walking towards me.

"I decided on the white one. Do you think it makes me look like Gigi Hadid?" She pursed her lips as she looked at me expectantly.

It took me a few seconds to realize that she was speaking to me, "Um, yeah, totally." She smiled before getting on her toes and planting a kiss on my right cheek.

She quickly turned away, probably to go pay for the bathing suit, but I'd already lost interest.

Was she looking?

I shook my head to clear the thoughts away.

Why should I care what Owen thinks? She has a boyfriend who's on the verge of getting a record deal, but it didn't stop me from turning back in her direction; she had left.

I felt another pang in my chest as I turned back.

She didn't care.

She doesn't care.

"Come on Harry!" Anna grabbed my hand, dragging me to the exit, "The sooner we leave, the sooner the show can start."

"What show?"

She wriggled her eyebrows as she held up her shopping bag, "The fashion show."

As we stepped outside, I felt Anna slowly intertwining out hands together. I let her, secretly hoping that Owen was still around.