Chapter one: worth it

Louis' POV

"Louis baby get up," Harry cooed before connect his lips with mine softly. He pulled away causing me to grown.

"Baby we get our little boy today come on get up," he said softly. I moaned rolling over and sitting up in the bed. "Come on Lou take a shower I'm ready just waiting on you I'll go make pancakes come on baby".

"Woah babe calm down let me get ready," I chuckled.

When we got to the orphanage Harry's excitement had grown even more, if that's possible. We walked in the boring white building Harry freaking out and me trying to calm down my overly excited husband yet contain my excitement at the same time. We greeted the lady at the front desk.

"Hi I'm Louis an this is my husband Harry and we've come to adopt our little boy today," I said to the lady at the desk.

"Yes sir I'm Eleanor we've been expecting you although I'm not sure if we can give you a boy today unless you are willing to take more then one," she said a concerned look on her face.

"Huh," I said questioning her sanity. The lady I had been working with, Danni, promised they would have a little boy that was 16 months old ready today.

"Well you see the little boy we were planning on giving you, Niall, was taken here with his two older brother Zayn and Liam and Liam, the oldest, refuses to part from the young boy," Eleanor said.

Harry and I made eye contact before responding in unison at the same time, "we'll take all three".

"Okay but I'll will worn you these three boys were abused by there parents and have some trust issues. Niall loves food. He's a very happy baby. They're still very young though. Niall's 16 months old, Zayn is 4, and Liam is 6," Eleanor said.

"I think we can handle it," Harry said giving my hand a squeeze before smiling brightly.

"Alright let's go meet the boys," she said before standing up and guiding us down a long grey hallway. Little kids peaked there headed out the doors of each rooming the look of hope in their eyes. Hope we would stop at their room. Once we reached a room second to the last door Eleanor stopped. She looked at the tan boy dark headed little boy and brown headed boy, who seemed to be young the other, who's heads were peaking out the door. They were beautiful, they were perfect. Eleanor opened the door as the boys stepped back.

"You can't take him you can't take my brother," the tan boy said stepping in front of a cribs where a baby stood holding his hands on the rail of the crib. He was the cutest baby I had ever seen.

"Well can we take you and both your brothers then," Harry asked the little boy had tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"No bad place." The little boy screamed.

"Harry Louis this is Zayn," Eleanor said ignoring the cries and screams of the young boy while pointing to him. "That's Liam," she pointed to the other boy from the door way who was now sitting in the corner watching his brother melt down. "And of course the blued eyes angel there is Niall. I will give you a few moment with the boys to get there stuff and then you may come finish the paper work" with that she left leaving the door halfway open.

"No mean people," Zayn cried out again.

"Zayn I promise we're nice people," I said getting on my knees to be eye level with the young boy.

"Zayn we're going to bring you three home with us and you're going to live with us," Harry said softly.

"No," Zayn said firmly.

"Buddy we're going to bring you home with us forever ultimate toys and ice cream," I said chuckling. His face pricked up a bit then he frowned again.