Chapter 7

It's been about 3 hours since Luke stormed off with his girlfriend and Cal and I have been watching tv ever since. Things were a bit awkward between Calum and I at first, but soon enough we made popcorn and tried to throw it in each other's mouths.

I was getting tired watching Impractical Jokers for so long and I began to get sleepy. My eyes got heavier and heavier as I cuddled with Calum. He was tracing patterns on my
shoulders which comforted me in an odd way.

All of the sudden, Luke and his girlfriend walked through the door giggling. Luke had his arm wrapped around her shoulder holding her close, and she had an arm around his waist. They looked happy...

Maybe I shouldn't be jealous of Luke and his girlfriend. Maybe I should be happy that he's found someone that makes him happy.

"Uh, hi." Luke's girlfriend said awkwardly trying to break the awkward staring Calum, Luke and I were doing.

I smiled and stood up and walked over to Luke and the girl. I noticed Luke tense up and grip the girls shoulder tighter.

"Hi, I'm Aria. We haven't properly met yet, sorry." I smiled and held out my hand for her to shake. I felt Luke's eyes watching my every move.

"Arzaylea," she said shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you! I've heard lots about you." Well she seems nice.

"I hope you've heard good things." I jokingly said and then realized that she's probably heard awful things about me. The room fell silent and I could tell how awkward Arzaylea was.

I turned to look at Luke to see that he was already looking at me. I felt my face begin to get hot and looked down for a second and cleared my throat.

"Uh, hey Luke." I gave a half smile. He nodded at me and gave a weak, forced smile. Then motioned for Arzaylea to follow him and they went to the guest room.

I stood there dumb founded and looked back at Calum who witnessed the whole thing and patted the chair next to him. I walked over and sat back down next to him.

"Did I really hurt him that much?" I sadly asked Calum. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't worry about him, Ar. He'll get over it sooner or later."

"Hopefully."

After another 2 hours of watching tv with Calum, I heard soft snores escaping his lips and smiled. I heard my stomach growl and realized I hadn't eaten much today.

I then got up and walked to the kitchen in search of something to eat. I opened up the cupboard and saw mac n cheese at the very top shelf. I stood on my tippy toes trying to reach the box but it wasn't working out so well.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me and jumped. I turned around and saw Luke leaning against the counter.

"Oh my goodness, Luke! You scared me!"

"Sorry. Didn't mean to." He walked over to me and grabbed the box of mac n cheese and handed it to me. I hesitantly took it from him and gave him a confused look and walked over to the sink to fill a pot with water to boil.

"No thank you?" Luke said following me to the sink.

"Uh, yeah thanks." I said still not looking at him. I put the pot on the stove and turned the burner on.

I felt Luke's hand touch my side and I jumped slightly then turned around immediately.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sorry, I just wanted you to turn around so I could talk to you."

"You could have said my name, or tapped my shoulder." I said to him.

"Good point, I didn't think. So, you and Calum?" He said awkwardly.

"Yeah, me and Calum. You and Arzaylea?" I questioned back then going to the fridge to grab milk and butter.

"Yep." he sighed.

I looked at him and gave a forced smile and congratulated him. He smiled in return and everything got very awkward. But Luke continued to stay in the kitchen with me and watched me cook.

"Hey, can you watch the noodles? I'm gonna go tell Calum to go to his- our room." I smiled and he said yes.

I walked to the living room and gently shook Calum.

"Uh baby, wake up. Go sleep in our room." I said because Luke could hear me from the kitchen. Calum woke up and held out his hands for me to pick him up off the couch. I laughed to myself and grabbed his hands and pulled him off the couch.

"Cmon boo let's go."

"Boo?" Calum laughed. I shrugged and giggled as Calum placed his arm around my shoulder and I walked him to his room, laying him on the bed.

He pulled me down on the bed with him and wrapped his arm around me and spooned me.

"Cal I'm making macaroni let me finish and then i'll cuddle."

"Ugh fine," he whined. "But hurry!'

I smiled and got off the bed and began walking to the kitchen. I saw Luke stirring the pot and realized it was done.

"Thanks Luke. Want some?" I asked grabbing two bowls out of the cupboard.

"Sure."

We served ourself and then sat down at the table across from each other. Small talk. Make small talk.

"How was Australia?" I asked.

"It was great, but I think I'll always come back here. There's something that keeps bringing me back..." I nearly choked on the macaroni and looked up at Luke and our eyes met. I blushed and looked back at my food.

"Well you have the boys here so that's probably why..."

"Yeah probably. How's it been here?"

"It's been good. Everyone seems to be in a good place." I smiled looking at Luke and he smiled back.

"I've missed you."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Ya girl has updated after years haha sorry guys :(

I've honestly gotten tired of writing but I figured I might as well finish this story :)

Many more updates to com y'all