Chapter 6

(A/N) I changed Luke's "girlfriend" to Arzaylea because someone in the comments mentioned it and I thought it'd be a good idea. I AM NOT HATING ON HER BUT I AM ALSO NOT HER FAN. If it upsets you that I put Arzaylea in this pls tell me so I can fix it. I just thought it would be fun. If you love her, cool, if you don't, that's cool too. We all have our own opinions pls do not hate on anyone for her being in the story :)

After I kissed Calum I saw Luke's face fall. I slightly felt guilty, but then again he had a girlfriend so he shouldn't mind. Unless he's jealous.

The whole time Luke's girlfriend stood in the background watching. It almost looked like she was trying not to laugh. Did she find this funny? Maybe that's just how her face rests? If that's the case then I feel sorry for her. A scrunched up resting face isn't a cute one.

When Calum got to the door, Luke practically pulled him out the rest of the way and into the guest room. Luke's girlfriend immediately followed. It's sad that I don't even know her name but I don't care.

I guess it's time for me to get ready for the day.

I finally got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed, put makeup on, did my hair, blah blah blah. Although, the whole time all I could hear was bickering coming from the guest room. No one had come out at all yet and it's been a while. It made me feel pretty anxious and nervous. Not even Luke's girlfriend had come out.

I tried to calm my nerves by making some tea, so I went to the kitchen and put a kettle on the stove. But maybe tea wasn't such a good idea because soon after Luke had busted out of the guest room with an angry look on his face, practically dragging his girlfriend with him and out the front door.

I stood in the kitchen slightly shocked at Luke's behavior. I watched as he slammed the door shut and Calum soon after coming out of the guest bedroom.

"Is everything alright?" I asked Calum. He didn't look at me, he just shrugged and plopped down on the couch. Probably slightly annoyed with Luke. I decided not to push him into telling me what happened.

I heard the kettle whistling and moved it off the burner. I grabbed a mug and poured some of the water into it and put in a teabag. I then sat on the couch next to Calum and watched whatever was playing.

I wasn't really paying much attention to the show because my mind was racing with questions. What were they talking about? What made Luke so angry? Was he mad at me?

I kept making slight glances at Calum to see if he was still annoyed. He must've caught me looking because after a while he spoke up.

"Are you going to ask me something, or continue to look at me?" He said slightly smirking and laughing. A light blush came to my face when I realized he'd caught my watching him.

"Well, uh, what did you guys talk about in their?" I asked him. His eyes widening slightly and he started fiddling with his hands.

"He was just a little mad that we didn't tell him we're 'dating'." Calum said doing air quotations when he said "dating". I could tell he was keeping something from me which everyone seemed to be doing lately.

"Why should he get mad? It's not like he told me he had a girlfriend. Not to mention, that they'd both be living with us." I said folding my arms over my chest and leaning back in my seat. Calum then mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear, so I assumed it was an insult.

"What?" I asked him rudely.

"Nothing." Calum said flashing me a smile and directing his attention back towards the tv. I huffed and continued to drink my tea.