Chapter 5

LUKE'S P.O.V.

"Listen, since we're both going to LA can you pretend to be my girlfriend?" I begged Arzaylea.

"Fine, but if the girl you are trying to make jealous finds out, and comes after me, I'm throwing your arse under the bus." Arzaylea said grabbing her suitcase.

Perfect. Now Aria will be jealous of Arzaylea and come running back to me. All that's left to do is go on a flight for 16 hours. Great.

After 16 long hours of sitting on a plane it was time to finally see my best friends, and Aria.

We all got off the plane and headed to baggage claim. After that my parents left with my grandparents. I looked around with Arzaylea to find Calum. A small part of me hopes he sent Aria to come get me just so I could see her. But I didn't see either of them.

I took out my phone and ringed Calum to see where he was.

"Hello?" I heard his voice through the phone.

"Hey, are you still coming to get me and Arzaylea?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm still coming." He told me. I could hear slight annoyance in his voice.

"Is uh, Ar coming too?" I asked nervously.

"Relax, she's almost asleep." Almost? It's 4 in the morning and she's barley falling asleep?

"Almost asleep? What has she been up doing?" That question sounded better in my head.

"She just got back from the bar, why do you care?" He snapped. Damn maybe I should ask Ashton to pick me up next time.

"I don't. But hurry we're waiting."

"Fine bye." He said before he hung up.

I looked towards Arzaylea and smiled. She returned the smile and I decided to tell her "our story".

We met when I moved to Australia and instantly became my best friend. We began to catch feelings for each other and I made a move by asking her to be my girlfriend. I made sure to tell her to be very touchy when we were around Aria. I also told her that none of the boys know this is a fake relationship because I don't trust them. They would probably tell Aria in a heartbeat and I couldn't let that happen.

"Got it." She said.

A few minutes later I saw Calum. He was wearing black jeans, a white tee & black converse. I immediately ran to him and gave him a bear hug. I don't care how old I am.

"Calum! I missed you buddy!" I said still hugging him tightly. I heard him chuckle.

"I missed you too." We heard someone clear their throat which caused us to pull apart and turn to see who it was. Please be Aria. It was Arzaylea.

"Oh Calum, this is Arzaylea, my girlfriend." I said smiling and intertwining our hands.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Good to know Luke could actually get a real girlfriend." He giggled. My eyes widened and I looked at Arzaylea who was trying to hold in a laugh. I laughed nervously.

"We should go now you guys need your sleep." Calum said leading us to his car. Once we got to it I was about to get in the drivers side because yanno, I've lived in Australia for the past 2 years.

After 10 minutes of driving we finally got to his apartment and I began to get very nervous. What if Aria was still awake? What will she think of Arzaylea? Oh god.

Cal lead us through the door and showed us where we would be sleeping and where we could put our stuff.

"So here's the guest bedroom, if you guys need extra blankets they're in that closet. Now I'm going to sleep because Aria gave me a long night." He laughed. What the fuck does that mean? "Night guys. Sleep tight, don't fuck." He said before walking away.

"That doesn't even rhyme." I said loud enough for him to hear me.

"Doesn't have to." He said flicking me off.

"You're sleeping on the floor." Arzaylea said as she belly flopped onto the bed.

"No way. What if Calum or Aria walk in and see me on the floor. They'll get suspicious. I'm sleeping on the bed with you." I argued with her. Arzaylea can just be annoying sometimes. She groaned before scooting over to make room for me.

"Thanks babe." I said smirking.

"Shut up Luke."

I woke up at around 8am and saw that Arzaylea had already gotten up. I put on a shirt and walked out of our room to go find her.

She and Calum were in the kitchen eating bacon. Fuckers didn't invite me?

"Morning Luke, Michael and Ash are coming over later to see you. And Arzaylea of course." He said almost forgetting her.

"I was actually thinking me and Aria could go out to the shops or something." She shrugged. Calum and I both practically yelled no. Arzaylea gave us a questioning look. I know how Aria is and if she will be jealous of Arzaylea who knows what'll happen.

"Why don't we just watch a movie until Aria wakes up. She'll probably be very hung over." Calum explained. I got jealous at the fact her and Calum had probably gone out drinking last night.

"Cool." Arzaylea said before putting her plate in the sink and walking over to the couch with Calum. I walked over to the stove and grabbed 2 slices of bacon. I ran back to the living room and we decided to watch Anchorman. Calum said it was in honor of my return.

About an hour into the movie Calum got a call.

"Hello? Okay baby I'll bring you some." I raised my eyebrows questioningly at Calum. He blushed and walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water and some aspirin.

Did Calum have a girl over last night? Me being my curious self decided to follow him to his room, Arzaylea was trailing behind me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I heard Calum say. How charming. Once he moved out of the doorway I peaked thought o see who it was. Bad idea.

My heart stopped. My breathing stopped. Everything stopped. Aria was the girl in his bed.

Calum leaned down and kissed her head.

"Thank you baby." She told Calum.

Baby? Kissing? What the hell is going on here?

"Uh Calum, can I talk to you?" I asked him. Anger, sadness & jealousy washed through me.

He began to walk towards me before Aria pulled him back, whispered in his ear, and kissed him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys triple update since I've been so bad at updating 😥 please take these three super long chapters as a peace offering 😂 love youuuuuu 💕 many chapters to come ;) oh and see if you guys can find some hidden references I put in 😊