"Zoro!"

"Uh huh."

Sanji turned to him, Zoro didn't look up oh no. His eye was still fixed on how well Sanji's ass looked in those yoga pants. Sanji smirked turning away and adding more swing in his hips as they made it back go the apartment. Zoro agreeing to words that went through one ear and out the other. As they got in the apartment Sanji was about to go to his room to change but Zoro stopped him.

"Where you going?" Zoro asked.

"To change. I told you that." Sanji said.

"No. Your not. Your wearing those forever. You will die in those pants."

"Zoro. They are uncomfortable. I have to wear a jockstrap so my boxers don't get bunched up in them." Sanji whined.

Zoro hooked a finger in Sanji's pants and pulled him forward. He looked down seeing the mint green bulge inside his black yoga pants. Sanji's cheeks flushed before smacking Zoro's hand aways snapping the pants back into place.

"K-Knock it off!"

He huffed walking into the kitchen to make lunch. Zoro's eye kept to the ass covered in tight black fabric. He got up wrapping his arms around Sanji's waist.

"Lunch will be ready soon. So be patient." Sanji said.

"I don't want lunch." Zoro purred in Sanji's ear.

He shuddered as Zoro rolled his hips into Sanji's ass.

"No. Zoro not today I'm expecting company." Sanji said.

"Fine I'll just have my own fun then."

Sanji's eyes widened as Zoro leant down nuzzling between Sanji's cheeks. His tongue licked at the fabric making Sanji hang his head and pant heavily.

"Zo-ro." He moaned.

The green haired man chuckled as he continued to lick at the tight fabric. The door was knocked on making Sanji kick Zoro to the other side of the kitchen. Sanji pulled down his shirt covering his erection.

"I told you I was expecting company!" Sanji hissed going into his room, "Answer the door. I will be back in a minute."

He slammed the door closed. Zoro huffed looking up at the ceiling, "Why me?"

He got up getting up to answer the door. Robin, Franky, and a little boy stood there.

"Zoro. It's good to see you again. Is cook-san here?"

"He had to change. But. Come in."

They walked in as the boy looked up to the tall man. His large brown eyes blinked processing who he was. The door opened as the boy smiled and rushed to Sanji. The blonde chuckled picking up the boy and set him on his hip.

"Is it true your getting married?!" He asked.

Sanji smiled, "Yeah I am."

"Who's the lucky girl?"

He chuckled, "Tony, I'm not getting married to a girl. I'm getting married to that man over there."

Tony turned to Zoro who crossed his arms.

"Who is he?"

"Why don't you go ask him. He won't hurt you. He is just a big softie."

Sanji set Tony down as he slowly walked up to Zoro. He chuckled taking a knee.

"What's your na-name?" Tony asked.

"My name is Zoro. I've lived with Sanji for a year now. I think it was you who helped Sanji get me better."