Confusion.

HELLO MY LOVES!! IVE DECIDED TO CHANGE IT UP A BIT....... HOW ABOUT SOME CHRISTIAN GREY ROMANCE??? Let's read shall we?:
(btw I have a guest with me for the rest of the book! Kurloz Makaras)

My surroundings were quiet.. Nothing moved. Just the sound of my breathing.. "What the he'll happened last night?.." I slowly thought to myself.. A memory that I remember shifted its way into me.. Then another... Then another. The memory that scared me the most was being pinned down by....shereen..

I slowly caressed the parts that burned from her lips.. I was lost in my thoughts. From my chest.. To my neck.. To my lips.. "S-she kisses me... Why?." Blushing every time I think of a solution. Suddenly, a knock at my door drove me out of my mind.

"Leah? You awake?" Her voice echoing the room. I can't face her right now, but I can't just leave her there...

"Y-Yeah. I'm up." She slowly opened the door, walking in, and closing it behind her.

"Look. I know your confused.. But I think you should go back to your original room.." She couldn't face me at all. Did I.. Do something?

"Why? I didn't cause any trouble and explain to m-"
She stopped me from my word.

"Just! Listen... I know you just got here, but I realized that you being here won't make you happy... I've done so shit I'm not proud of, and getting you involved won't be any better." She said as her face became outraged.
I wanted the truth, so I became intimidating.

"What if I say I don't want to leave? Then what? Huh shereen?" I can feel her ora become irritating.

She slowly walked up to me, gripping my chin into her hand. Why is she so upset? Did I miss something last night?

"Just. Leave. Don't be do disobedient." She lets go, walking out the room slamming it behind her.
That's not the shereen I know..... What ever the hell is going on in her head, I'm going to find out...
///////////////////////////////////

I KNOW ITS SHORT!!! BUT I GOT BIG PLANS FOR THIS BOOK!

Kur: BiG pLaNs Of YoUrS tUrN iNtO dIsAsTeRs....
Me: I know I know but this time is different!
Kur: wElL, yOuR uPdAtE qUaLiTiEs ArEnT sO gOoD...
Me: um well.. Y'know I'm busy and- SHUT UP I KNOW MY FLAWS! DONT POINT THEM OUT!!
kur:*laughs*
Me:🖕🏻

•GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! IT WILL BE UP SOON!•

CHOW!