The Meet Up

^^Replacement of Jordan up here^^
Sorry my lovelies I just wasn't in the right mood to post I felt like making you guys happy so... Enjoy!
///////.////////.///.////////.////////.
"J-Jordan stop this feels weird." I replied. "Come on girl just a little bit longer, I'm almost done." "But Jor-ughhhhhh Jordan.." I got up from the bed grabbing the closes thing to me. The wall.
"Damn did I put that much pressure on you?" I turned my head towards her slowly."thanks for getting the knot out my back but that really hurt" I complained. Jordan laughed while laying back down in the bed we shared as "partners" not a "couple"."get yo ass up Jordan!!" I yelled while pulling her arm which was having no affect. She finally grew tired of me pulling on her so she pulled me down on top of her lower waist level holding my hips down."jordan I can't move, let my waist go!" There was no way she was gonna let me go."well I can let you go, or I can fuck the hell outta you." I looked at her up and down and slid myself out of her grip running in the bathroom. "damn it" Jordan cursed under her breath. I decided to get descent enough to go get some breakfast in the lobby or maybe get a sports drink. I put on a turquoise crop top that said "DFWY"(don't fuck with you) in black letters, white high waisted shorts, and all white Tim's. I through my hair in a high ponytail. I walked out the bathroom and saw something that will... no rephrase that, that HAS made my life have no meaning to it.
Jordan was holding my favorite black and white thongs...... Oh no.
"Jordan are those my panties?" I hesitated. "yup, by the way, these bows can be untied right?" Jordan said while examining my panties. I ran to her and yanked my underwear away from her. but that didn't stop her. she just grabbed another pair😒 where the hell is she getting my stuff from?..
"Wow these are even sexier than the first ones girl" she said biting her lip. "okay I'm done, have fun fondling with my "sexy" panties" I said quoting "sexy". "where are you going?" I grabbed my spare room key and headed for the door."breakfast. Bye!" I walked out the door waving to Jordan."bring me back bilberry muflfin please" I closed the door on her words but heard exactly what she said. walking down the hallway I pass this light skinned girl with a curly fro and a all white "Heat's" hat on. she looked at me then winked. She had a million dollar smile, and dazzling eyes. pretty girl, but her cheek bones look deep as hell. I walked further to the lobby and asked a worker did the have any blueberry muffins, she pointed to where they were so I took the advice. the last muffin was in the basket. As I put my hand on it there was another hand on top of mine.
"Oh-uh I'm sorry, would you like this muffin?" I said. "no it's fine, you can have it misses." I looked up at the face with the same dazzling eyes, deep cheek bones, and the million dollar smile. it was her again.
"Oh-uh hi I'm-" "I know exactly who you are, Aleah Carrie. She said trying to shake my hand. I returned the favor and smiled at her.
"Hey do you wanna have breakfast together?" She asked." oh no I have to give this to my frie-" "oh come on, just for 30 minute, we will be working together anyways so let's have a little fun" she handed me a glass of Apple juice and we sat at the table closes to the window.....

We ended up talking for an hour that I
totally forgot about Jordan.
"Oh my god! I'm sorry but I'm late! I gotta go it was nice meeting you uhh-" "Shereen Jenkins" she yelled. I ran to the elevator but was shocked to be seen face-to-face with a disappointed Jordan.
"Jordan I'm sor-" "don't even say it" she grabbed my wrist tightly. Pulling me to our room."Jordan let me go, I know I took to long but Man Handling isnt right." she ignored me and pushed me on the bed. "J-Jordan what are you doin-" she pinned my hands above my head with one hand and the other turning my head to the right. her lips pierced the side of my neck down to my collar bone. she sucked the life outta my neck.
"Oh my Jesus, Jordan m-my neck hurt, why did you do this to me?" In my mind I didn't wanna tell her how pleasing that was but she was so aggressive. I'm horny but scared."are you still mad at me?" She looked at me with anger in her eyes on the edge of the bed. "yep, no more questions right now.
Jordan's Short POV:
Did I really give her a giant hickie? Oh no what if she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. Jesus I'm so damn dumb, I was just in the heap of the moment and she looked so.... ughhhhhhhhh damn it!

•OMG, what the hell did Jordan do?
•did shereen know Jordan was there the whole time?
•does Aleah feel safe around Jordan now?
///////////////////////////////////
This will all be answer next time with yours truly..... BrezzyBaby!!!