Working out a new problem

Yes yes I know I didn't update since forever but in this chapter you'll be suprised about the newest member of the cast.. nope not telling!!just read!!
Bye!
P.s I néed a name to call you guys so message me and the best is featured in my new story: The Taylor Theory
Featuring: Taylor Pierce aka taylor_thatdancer<look her up.
/////////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Aleah's POV:
The sound of the cooling air conditioner was all that you can hear. l haven't said anything to her since that little episode went down, but I'm terrified that she might do something like that again. I want to talk to her but I'm afraid she might yell at me.

"J-Jordan? Look I'm so-" she look at me before I could finish. she got up (btw Aleah is on the floor by the door) and sat in front if me."look Aleah, it's nun of my business who you run off with, I'm just scared I might lose you to a crowd" she was really serious. I smiled at her and she returned the favor. hugging her was to normal so I jumped on top of her and kissed her cheeks."bitch you got me bent, I'm not going anywhere" I got off of her but pulled back down." you know you can cheer me up by putting on those lace panties with the bows on the side on for me" she smirked. I slapped her hand and she let go. I got up and went to the bathroom to change again.(outfit at the top^^^ btw that's her hair length) I walked out the bathroom and caught that damn pervert playing with my bras...
"really? We just talked and your back to being a pervert?" She look led at me confused. "When the hell I ever say I was gonna stop going through your stuff?" I rolled my eyes and headed for the door.
"Where you going?" She asked. "glass room with all the mirrors in it, I wanna workout" she rolled her eyes then nodded. going right back to flaunting my under clothes. I closed the door then walked to the elevator, as I got in the doors began to close, but they were stopped by a light skinned hand.
"Do you mind if I ride with you?" That voice sent chills everywhere. bruhhhhhh WTF IM NOT GAY!! "N-no, not at all Shereen." she smiled at me. I couldn't return one back because hers out beat mines.
"Hey why did you run off on me like that?" She asked looking directly at me."because, m-my friend asked for a muffin and I forgot." I finally looked at her. the outfit she wore this morning has changed. this one was a black sports bra,on top if that was a pink sleeveless muscle shirt(shirt sed just do it) with the sides cut out, she wore black joggers with pink long nike socks and black nike slides.
"Well that's a relief because I was worried about you Lea" she got closer and closer till we were three inches away from macking each other's faces off. her right hand slide across my open stomach then resting it on my back, her left hand grabbed my wrist pinning it to the wall of the elevator. I turned my head so I wouldn't have to look at her but that made the problem worst. I can feel her breath on my neck traveling up to my ear.
"I wouldn't want you to get hurt" the sound of her whispering in my ear made me bite my lip hard enough it might bleed.
She kissed my neck on every spot necessary. I felt her hand on my lower back. I feel so hot and vulnerable, when I usually always have my guard up. what's happening to me?
"Aleah" she whispered in my ear. this is getting too far. I really need to stop her.
"Shereen, I can't do this, I'm not g-gay" she slowly let go of me. she leaned on the elevator wall across from me.
"then why you let it get so far Aleah?" She asked.
"Heap of the moment I guess.." she looked at me then started coming closer. Half way towards me the door opened to the bitch of bitches......
Karen.
"Babe I was tryna find you" Karen said. No this bitch didn't try to hit on me when she dating the wicked bitch of the west! "Karen, we broke up a week ago, why are you still here?" Karen smiled then faced my way.
"Why are you to together babe?" She kept looking me up and side ways like she wanna fight.
"Bitch take a picture, it last a lot fucking longer" I snared. the elevator door opened on my stop."good bye shereen." I walked out the elevator without a expression on my face, but shereen's face had "sorry" written all over it. I made my way to the mirror room and saw the person on this entire earth that made me wanna kill myself before he did..........

My younger brother.. jaeshaun