DeTour...No.1

After Jordan gave me that long ass speech about my panties and why I should wear them for her, she decided to give me a tour of the place.
"Ooo what's this room" I grabbed the door knob carefully opening the door. I was in amazement. It was a lit up giant mirror room with a glossy light brown wooden floor." Is this the practice room" I asked." Wow what a smart little girl" she said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and got closer to the mirrors." this is were me and you are gonna practice for the "ProveIt" competition. Alone.." I swallowed the lump in my throat when she said "Alone"." Uhhhh okay" she winked at me then pulled me out the mirror room. We walked further down into the elevator. As we got on two girls got on as well." Wassup Karen." Jordan said to the girl with the blue hair."Jordan,whose your little whore victim now." Karen said. I was beyond pissed. But Jordan told me to shush." She isn't a ho and I'm pretty sure if she was one she'll be right by your side." Jordan snarled." Wow she doesn't even look the part of a dancer, and that bun full of weave has to go, the captain said no fake hair, so.... TAKE IT OUT." Karen demanded.(Awww but I just put it in..) Jordan whispered in my ear for me to take it out, but Imma end up stepping on my hair I whispered back Jordan takes the bow out my hair and releases my hair to the floor. I flip my hair on my shoulder so it won't touch the floor a lot.
"Take the rest out" Karen said."there isn't more to take out." Karen was furious that the point she was tryna make wasn't a good one." Uhh Watever. I'm leaving." "the elevator been opened on your spot 5 minutes ago." Jordan spoke. the girls walked of the elevator with anger.
"What did I do, she said take it out." I said. Jordan just shook her head and grinned. I just looked at her confused. the elevator closed and started moving again.
"When were you gonna tell me your hair was this long?" She smirked.

Here we go again....