Chapter 2: I'm Not Afraid

[ That Night, At Umi ]

Umi was treating her bruises on her elbow while thinking of the 'Fight For Shinjuku' tommorow.

"The planning was excellent. But something's odd i can feel it." Umi mumbled and looked at her bow and arrow.

'What will we do if we fall apart? Will we abort the mission or what? Well, knowing Serina and Honoka, they never run away from a fight until they succeed.' Umi thought.

"Maybe... I can bring along my Crossbow..." Umi mumbled.

[ At Wayne and Kotori ]

Wayne has his eyes closed while sitting on the floor in front of Kotori who has her eyes open.

'I really hope Kotori-san won't be mad at me for setting up this cruel Genjutsu on her...' Wayne thought and opened his eyes. His eyes were brighter than his original color. Soon later, Kotori's eyes turned the same as Wayne, showing that it was a success that Wayne placed a Genjutsu on Kotori. What Kotori was seeing was all black, nothing. Until she saw her mom and dad.

"Mom? Dad?" Kotori asked.

"Ko... Tori..." Her parents said and then got stabbed in the heart.

"Mom! Dad!" Kotori yelled.

"Do you want your friends to experience the same?" The Demon asked.

"No..." Kotori said.

"Hm... Then... Are you willing to take away your humanity to protect them?" The Demon asked. Before Kotori can even answer, Wayne cut if off by returning his eyes to normal. Kotori was crying and then she fainted.

"I think that was too much." Wayne mumbled and carried Kotori bridal style before knocking into Honoka's room. Honoka opened the door and looked curiously at Wayne

"What happened?" Honoka asked.

"Kotori agreed to my training partner on Genjutsu now guess what happened." Wayne said and handed Kotori to Honoka.

"You went overboard." Honoka said. Wayne just walked away. Honoka just sighed and closed the door with her feet. She placed Kotori on her bed and stared at her.

'Beautiful...' Honoka thought and gently kissed Kotori's nose.

[ At Eli, Nozomi, and Nico ]

"I can't believe i'm going on a mission with my 'student'! How is she even here?!" Nico yelled.

"Nicocchi, i'm sure she has a good reason. She's from the famous Shinjuku Imperial Demon Army after all." Nozomi said.

"Nozomi, didn't you once joined the Shinjuku Imperial Demon Army?" Eli asked. Nozomi just smiled and nodded.

"That was when i was 14, Elicchi. I'd rather not talk about those days." Nozomi said. Eli just stared at her.

'Maybe it was hard for her to be there?' Eli thought.

"If Maki-chan fails me on this mission i'm gonna go nuts." Nico said.

"Maki-san is a strong girl. She won't fail her beloved teacher." Nozomi said.

"She better not." Nico said.

[ At Maki, Rin, and Hanayo ]

"Hanayo-sama? Why were they calling you Hanayo-sama?" Rin asked. Hanayo blushed and looked down on the ground with a sad face.

"I... I'll tell it you all when i want..." Hanayo said.

"Ehhh? But Kayo-chin~~" Rin whined.