Ch.22 The Escape Plan Pt.2

Jazz's P.O.V
Agents came at us from all directions. We fought them off as much as we could. As we ran I looked at Danny to see that he was passed out. "We have to get him out of here!" I shouted.

As we approached the door, more agents came. We almost didn't make it until a blast of green light exploded thru out the room, knocking over the agents and busting the doors open. I looked to see Danny's eyes droop closed and he became limp once again.

We ran even faster to the van. Danny had changed back when we got inside. Mom grabbed a scanner and began to scan Danny. When she finished she sighed sadly and said, "2 broken ribs, a broken leg, and a very high fever. The cuts and bruises are obvious but some may need stitches." I cradled Danny's limp form and stocked his hair.

We soon got home and waited for Danny to wake up. And waited. And waited. And waited. Sam,Tucker, and I skipped school to watch over Danny.

That was 4 days ago...
.....................................................
Hello my bootiful Snowflakes! I wrote this earlier today but somehow it got deleted... Anyway don't forget to type in #GoinGhost in the comments! I love y'all soooo much!

Till next time~!

*Jack Frost*