Ch.15 The First Fight Part 1

So hey, sorry I didn't update last week. School was cancel because of 11th grade testing. For those of you who want to know my age, too bad. Sorry, that sounded mean, but I will tell y'all this: I am in high school. But also a home/charter school. Anyway, On with the story!

P.s. I may just add myself into this. Maybe....

.............................................................................................................................................

*Danny's P.O.V.*

Sam, Tuck and I are currently eating lunch at school. Yeah, BORING. For some reason this blue mist is popping out of my mouth. Speaking of blue mist..."What is that?" Sam asked. I sighed, "I don't know, but did you have to change the menu to ultra-recylo-vegetarian?" I asked, setting down my grass. "Yes! People need to eat healthier foods." She looked to Tucker who had a piece of bread held away from his face.

"Some people don't want to eat healthy!" he shouted at her. She gave him a quick glare and continued eating. Another puff of blue mist and..."A GHOST-FISH!!!" someone yelled, making the whole cafeteria go into panic. Soon, everyone evacuated and the ghost appeared. She looked like a lunch-lady-mermaid. "Excuse me dears, but today was supposed to be meatloaf. Dis somebody change the menu?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah," Tucker said. "She did." he finished, pointing at Sam. "YOU CHANGED THE MENU?!?!?!" The lady yelled. She made meat come out of no-where and threw it at us. Oh, did I forget to mention, SHE. CAN. FLY?!?! I transformed and concentrated of flying. The next thing I knew, I was in the air. I chuckled, "You know, I agree with you on the menu thing, but you'll have to take up changing the menu back with Mr. Lancer." I threw a punch at her face. 

She's a ghost who attacked us first, give me a break. If it were any other woman i wouldn't dare try to injure her, but Dash? He's an exception. We threw punched, kicks, and a few ecto-blasts. Then, she disappeared with Sam. Perfect time for Mr. Lancer to come in. "To Kill A Mickingbird, people! What happened?!?!" He yelled. I turned invisible, leaving Tucker completely visible. "There was a ghost-fish, Mr. Lancer!" Tucker replied. "Sure, and I have a full head of hair. Come on Foley, and where is Fenton?" he asked, dragging Tucker to the office. 

I swam-flew into the hallway and changed back. "Tucker! Are you okay? Is the ghost-fish gone?!?!" I shouted, faking the panic. "Fenton, where have you been?" Lancer asked. " The other students and I ran away from the ghost-fish." I stated simply with slightly wide eyes. "Alright, you're comeing with us Fenton." Lancer stated. He put Tucker and I in his office, told Dash *gag* to guard the door, and left. We heard a girlish scream and looked at the servailence cameras. "Look Tuck." I pointed to a certain camera. "Meat trail." I finished. "Well, what do we do?" he asked dumbly.

I rolled my eyes, "Follow it." I replied. I went 'ghost' , picked Tucker up and went to the basement where we found Sam trapped in loads of meat. "Tucker, you get Sam out, and I'll get the lunch lady." I said, starting to fly off but was stopped by Tucker. "Which lunch lady?" he asked, earning an eye roll from both Sam and I. "The ghost one!" we both shouted. "Oh~, okay." he said and I took off.Again, I found the ghost, faught it, and it disappeared, but this time, it left Sam.

What I didn't know was that she appeared behind me. She kicked my into the wall, causing it to crack. She the began to go towards Sam and Tuck. I swam-flew as fast as I could to them, grabbed them and took off, going intangible at the same time and turning them intangible as well. We were in the air when Sam finally spoke. "Wow Danny, you must be exhausted from using your powers all day." She gave me a worried look. "What? What would....give you that....idea..." Then there was darkness.

.............................................................................................................................................

Hello~ my beautiful Snowflakes! I hope you like this longer that usual chapter. As I said at the beginning of this chap, school was canceled because of testing. I don't know about y'all but I only have about 2 more weeks of school which means only 2 more updates. If I have more time and come on time (haha that rhymes) I may even update more. Thank you for commenting, liking, and voting for this book, and I love you all. 

I may just add myself into this, just for the fun of it. I know I got some details exactly the same as the episode. And no I wasn't watching the episode while writing this, I'm at school, duh. Tell me what you think about me, Jack Frost, entering this story. Also, I might just put in little 'shorts' where the characters, the other Guardians, and I have a bit of FUN. So yeah, I love you all my bootiful snowflakes. 

P.S. I , Jack, am a bit random so there is something to look forward to if Y'all want me to do the Mini Chaps. Thanks 4 being awe-some.

*Jack Frost*