Ch.10

*Danny's P.O.V*

I got out of the shower and dried off as soon as Sam and Tucker left. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and downstairs into the living room. No sign of them...Hmm..... I walked into the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" Sam asked, food on the stove and cooking. My stomach quietly growled. "Sure" I smiled. Not long after, the food was ready. I grabbed my fork but immediately dropped it when it burned my hand.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, standing up and knocking my chair over. "DANNY!!!" Sam and Tucker yelled, standing up and running over to me. Sam grabbed my hand, gently, and looked at it. "C'mon. lets put this under some water." We went to the sink and put my hand under the running water. That was a mistake. I screamed again and Sam backed up when I unintentionally pulled my hand away from her. My eyes flashed green and stayed that way. Suddenly, I wasn't controlling my body.

My uninjured hand dug through the cabinet above me and grabbed the bottle of salt. Then I poured the salt into the water and stuck my hand into said water, feeling the pain fade away quickly. A normal person would sigh in relief, but me? No. I blinked my eyes and they returned to blue. "Wtf just happened...?" I asked no one in particular. Then, out of curiosity, I pulled my hand out of the water and watched in shock as the wound healed to as if it never happened.

".........I'm loosing my mind...." I sunk to the floor and put my head in my hands. "Danny-" Sam began, but I interrupted her. "I lost control of my own body! How the hell does that happen?!" I shouted, standing up and pacing. "Danny, calm-" she began again only to be interrupted again. "Down? HOW can I CALM DOWN when I don't know wtf just happened! My body just f***ing healed itself!" I yelled showing her my healed up hand.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

*Author's note*

So hey, I've decided to continue. Yes I no u guys are happy now, you're welcome. Sadly, there's a catch. -sigh- I can only update on most Tuesdays. Most. That means not always. But it's the best I could do for u all. Something is better than nothing right? Well, see y'all next time!

*Jack Frost*