|Sïx|

I edited the footage that Aaron got at the airport and added music. I posted it to my Tumblr and immediately got feedback.

This is so cute!

Otp!!!!!!!!

I ship it oh my god

You two are so cute I'm crying

I smiled and let out a small laugh. Yeah, me and Alex, dating. I yawned, that sounds quite nice. But he doesn't like me. If he even liked guys he would have had a rant about it on his Tumblr. But he didn't. He doesn't like guys and you can't like him. Done and done. I curled up under my blankets and fell asleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I woke up to light shining through the window. I sat up and smiled at the familiar surroundings that were my paintings. I was so glad to be home.

I heard a crash from the kitchen and immediately remembered that Alex was here. I jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry!" He said picking up large pieces of broked ceramic.

"Don't do that! You'll cut yourself!" I said frantically.

He muttered something and put the pieces down in a pile. "I'm so sorry." He said again.

"Just stay put, don't move," I instructed. I grabbed the dust pan and broom and began sweeping up shards of glass.

I dumped the pieces into the trash and looked at Alex, who was standing in the same spot. "I couldn't reach the cabinet, I just wanted a drink, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay," I said.

At the same time he said, "Please don't hurt me." Very quietly.

My eyes widened. "No, Alex why would I hurt you?" I said. I carefully walked over to him.

"Your mug," he said quietly.

"Alex I don't care about that mug," I said.

"You aren't mad?" He asked.

"No, no of course not!"

"But you said not to move,"

"So you would step on any glass!" I cried.

"Oh," he looked at his feet.

I opened the cabinet and pulled down two mugs and started to make hot water for tea, "You drink tea, right?" I asked him. He had to, he lived in London. That's kind of offensive. Maybe.

"Yes, I do," he said quietly, "I did live in England."

"Okay good," I said. I handed him a mug of hot water, "just pick a tea bag," I said, dunking a bag of green tea into my mug.

He took a bag of green tea and put in in his mug. "Thank you," he said.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Where's Alex?" I asked my mom.

"Oh, he went to take a shower a little bit ago. He should be done by now though," she trailed off, "go check on him yeah?" She told me.

I nodded and went upstairs to check. I knocked on the door and opened it a bit. Alex hummed in response. I opened the door the rest of the way to reveal a half dressed Alexander. I went to shut the door but I noticed the small red lines streaking across his legs. They started just below his boxers and ended a few inches above his knees.

"Alex," I started.

He looked petrified, "Please get out," he said looking at the floor.

I nodded and shut the door. "Sorry," I mumbled behind the closed door. I went into my room and sat on the bed, mindlessly. Why? Why would he do that to himself?

I heard the bathroom door open and soft footsteps toward my room. He knocked on the door and opened it slowly. I stayed in my spot on my bed. "John?" Alex asked, his voice almost inaudible, I could hear that he was about to cry. I looked up at him, his legs were covered by his sweatpants.

"What can I do to help?" I asked softly.

He opened his arms as if he were a child and I immediately got up and crossed the room, pulling him into a hug. As soon as I did he began to sob.

"Why do you do it?" I asked quietly.

"Because," he sobbed a few times before continuing, "I hate myself." He said between sobs.

"Why? I don't understand why. You're amazing." I said, rubbing his back.

He hugged me tighter. He began to feel heavier and I gently lowered him to the ground. He curled up into me and continued to cry.

The clock read 5:47 and I knew Alex would normally be falling asleep soon. His sobs evened out until I realized that he had fallen asleep. I picked him up and put him in my bed, surprised at how light he was. Without thinking I climbed into my bed next to him and put one arm around him, falling asleep at the absurd time.